- No. 10, 英国首相官邸，唐宁街10号的别称
- Seditious conspiracy， 最近的热门话题，阴谋煽动，共谋暴乱之类的，
English to Chinese
No. 10 has apologised to Buckingham Palace for two parties that took place in Downing Street on the eve of Prince Philip’s funeral last year, Boris Johnson’s spokesman has revealed.
- 约翰逊的发言人指出，第10号 为在去年菲利普王子的丧礼的前一天晚上在Downing街举行的两个聚会 向伯明翰宫道歉。
共谋暴乱是美国法典指定的犯罪行为，将其定性为两人或多人合谋推翻美国政府，或以武力 " 阻止、阻碍或延迟执行 " 美国法律
- Seditious conspiracy is defined in the federal criminal code as an effort by two or more to conspire to overthrow the Government of the United States, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States.
- In American law， seditious conspiracy is a crime that two or more persons secretly plan to overturn the US goverment， or to hinder，impede or delay the American law with force.
- Conspiracy to riot is a crime under the U.S. Code, which defines it as a conspiracy of two or more people to overthrow the U.S. government, or to use force to "prevent, obstruct or delay the enforcement" of U.S. law
- Collusion riots is a crime designated by U.S. Code, and is defined as two or more people conspire to overturn the goverment of U.S., or prevent, hamper or delay executing American Law by force.
- Seditious conspiracy occurs when two or more people in the U.S. conspire to “overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force” the U.S. government, or to oppose by force and try to prevent the execution of any US law.
idiom: apple of one's eye.
You are the apple of my eye.