How to give a hint to my bf?

来源: lilly1234 2007-12-17 22:51:08 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3056 bytes)
I have been reading the stories here. I am wondering if you have ever given your hu*****and a hint about proposing. Sorry that I do not have a Chinese software.

I met my boyfriend about five months ago. I think it was love at first sight. He has everything I am looking for in a man. I believe he feels the same way about me. I met his parents and friends shortly after. I spent the Thanksgiving with his parents and half of his relatives.

We have great fun along the way, going to concerts, museums, clubs, films, and etc. He eats whatever I cook. He loves Asian food. But hot pot gave him stomach pain. We got along perfectly well and enjoy each other's company. I drive to see him usually on Tuesday, he visits me during the weekends. However, we usually do not spend the night at each other's place. I feel that he is the kind of guy who really needs a lot of freedom and space. So I never asked him about it.

Anyway, last Tuesday, I could not go because something happened with my car. I was bit upset when he told me that we just have to see each other on Friday. I wrote him an email telling him how disappointed I was. I told him that I have no intention of invading his space, but it might be dangerous for me to drive back late in the evening, and how scared I was when walking back from the dark parking lot. I told him that I never expect him to go out of his way to protect me, but he should at least care for my safty. I also told him the story I saw here, how this girl's boyfriend drive across the border to see her every month. Finally, I told him that I never mind doing these for him before, because love is not what you say, love is what you do.

Anyway, I think he was touched by my letter. He drove to apologize to me the minute he saw the letter. He told me that he loves me very much and wants to spend the rest of his life with me. He also told me that whenever I am upset, I should call him and he would immediately appologize to me. He also agree that I should stay over. He did not see the email until the next evening. So I waited for his response all day, and wasted a lot of tears.

Anyway, I stayed over last weekend. We had a really good time, he even said to me, "why don't you stay over here from now on?" I said no, because I don't want to move in together before marriage. I am also very particular about having my space too (we need a bigger place). The good thing is that he gets really nervoous about me. It took me a bit longer to drive over, because I had to clean the snow. He called me to make sure I was ok, which he has never done it before. He also called after I got home. He was also very sweet to clean the snow on my car. He has always been very sweet to me. We have been having a lot of fun going out, which is great. I think he is learning to take the respon*****ility of a potential hu*****and, which he probably has never thought of doing it before.

I was talking to my dad yesterday. He thinks that I should give my bf a hint. What do your guys think? _(a)

所有跟帖: 

回复:what kind of hint do you want to give to ur bf? -lilly1234- 给 lilly1234 发送悄悄话 (255 bytes) () 12/17/2007 postreply 23:39:46

This is how I gave my husband hint -what_name_to_use- 给 what_name_to_use 发送悄悄话 (410 bytes) () 12/18/2007 postreply 06:29:48

This is a good one:) -xueen- 给 xueen 发送悄悄话 xueen 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/18/2007 postreply 07:42:08

Hello, lucky wife, good catch :))) -gzlady- 给 gzlady 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/18/2007 postreply 08:00:24

Thanks, that is really good -lilly1234- 给 lilly1234 发送悄悄话 (351 bytes) () 12/18/2007 postreply 09:06:13

I didn't have to give my husband any hint, he proposed -gzlady- 给 gzlady 发送悄悄话 (391 bytes) () 12/18/2007 postreply 07:52:10

wow, a month! -lilly1234- 给 lilly1234 发送悄悄话 (434 bytes) () 12/18/2007 postreply 09:13:04

回复:wow, a month! -lilly1234- 给 lilly1234 发送悄悄话 (434 bytes) () 12/18/2007 postreply 09:14:14

Yes, I think you should tell him that you believe only -gzlady- 给 gzlady 发送悄悄话 (578 bytes) () 12/18/2007 postreply 09:26:39

em, How about have a romantic date , hot night. -Arashi- 给 Arashi 发送悄悄话 (258 bytes) () 12/18/2007 postreply 08:00:13

对呀,男人需要push -英同志- 给 英同志 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/18/2007 postreply 08:19:56

5 months is very short, why not wait a little longer -everafter- 给 everafter 发送悄悄话 (90 bytes) () 12/18/2007 postreply 13:47:58

why don't you tell him that you think moving in is only appropri -LoveUrself- 给 LoveUrself 发送悄悄话 (543 bytes) () 12/18/2007 postreply 15:08:42

Thanks for all your response -lilly1234- 给 lilly1234 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/20/2007 postreply 11:15:15

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”