来源: kt0118 2015-01-05 09:36:06 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1212 bytes)
The next day I called in sick, and the next, and next. Let’s just say I had the “flu”. After being home for so many days, my mom became suspicious and my cover was blown. She said I either had to go to school or tell her what was going on. I don’t think that I’m going to tell her I killed a girl and now her brother wants to murder me for revenge any time soon. So, I had to toughen up and go to school. It took me a while to get out of bed. I liked being in the safety of my covers. Away from any doors, windows, and psycho brothers who wanted to kill me.
Right when I got to school and stepped out of the car, I felt like I had just entered a war zone. Going in I wasn’t sure if I would be coming back out. Half of the school day had gone by and I hadn’t encountered Kevin yet. I thought I would be lucky, that maybe I wouldn’t have to deal with him today. But, that was far from what happened. I was on my way to lunch and just as I passed the janitor’s closet, a hand shot out of the closet and pulled me in. I found myself facing Kevin, with hands wrapped around my neck. “I’m going to crack your head open and make you feel the pain that you made my little sister feel!”
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”