来源: 2015-01-05 09:36:06 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:
The next day I called in sick, and the next, and next. Let’s just say I had the “flu”. After being home for so many days, my mom became suspicious and my cover was blown. She said I either had to go to school or tell her what was going on. I don’t think that I’m going to tell her I killed a girl and now her brother wants to murder me for revenge any time soon. So, I had to toughen up and go to school. It took me a while to get out of bed. I liked being in the safety of my covers. Away from any doors, windows, and psycho brothers who wanted to kill me.
Right when I got to school and stepped out of the car, I felt like I had just entered a war zone. Going in I wasn’t sure if I would be coming back out. Half of the school day had gone by and I hadn’t encountered Kevin yet. I thought I would be lucky, that maybe I wouldn’t have to deal with him today. But, that was far from what happened. I was on my way to lunch and just as I passed the janitor’s closet, a hand shot out of the closet and pulled me in. I found myself facing Kevin, with hands wrapped around my neck. “I’m going to crack your head open and make you feel the pain that you made my little sister feel!”