回复(学术讨论)

来源: yayizhensuo 2009-12-20 19:37:07 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2271 bytes)
Hello Mr u2ben

I sorry for my bad english, this is my first time writing this way and I cannot write chinese on my computer i am a student. This I hope is also my last time. I usually don't have time for this sort of thing but my girlfriend reads lots of times and tells me about some of the things she reads, and she wanted me to say something after we talked about what you wrote.

She actually likes the story of saving chinese man - i don't mind it either now that i have read some of it too. It not great but not so bad either. My girlfriend and i both come from familys where father cheated, mother finds out, parents divorce, all the family members are sad. Chinese people no different from other people in other countries every body country's people sometime cheat and divorce, but "culturally" now there is a problem in china.

my uncle says his rich clients in business say there is real pressure. Guys who don't drink and smoke and flirt and try for mistress aren't cool. people say are gays.

First,This lady not saying chinese or chinese men are bad or she hate chinese men only that there is a problem. Second this is probably her first time writing such things - this is her hobby, what she enjoys, and she don't get paid - just fun. Third you say you are a academic. Then act like one, if you don't like her story then criticize with the idea of helping to improve not be rude and hurt her feelings, be objective. Fourth,I say to my girlfriend (about you and the ugly way you write) and i say to you (about this lady's story): If you don't like what he or she say then don't read that person anymore; if you can't say anything good to help writer (and readers) then don't talk like a donkey - donkey get to work with other work.

I bet you are a masochist. you like to hurt your eyes with her story. You must be a guy who likes to go to the dentist just so you can say it hurt and you like it.

You have my promise that i will never read ANYTHING you say and I promise I won't write you again. I am sorry to make a little fun of you, but you need to be nice to people.

ps I don't think she was serious about being famous like "66" just joking just hoping with smile. she has a good heart

所有跟帖: 

最喜欢你这样通情达理的国哥哥,你女友好幸运。 -玫瑰花丛- 给 玫瑰花丛 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/20/2009 postreply 19:42:24

co:最喜欢你这样通情达理的国哥哥,你女友好幸运 -(())- 给 (()) 发送悄悄话 (()) 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/20/2009 postreply 19:48:05

co:co:最喜欢你这样通情达理的国哥哥,你女友好幸运 -sansemao- 给 sansemao 发送悄悄话 sansemao 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/20/2009 postreply 22:07:24

co:co:co:最喜欢你这样通情达理的国哥哥,你女友好幸运! Bravo! -idealfollower- 给 idealfollower 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/21/2009 postreply 00:45:59

co:co:co:co:最喜欢你这样通情达理的国哥哥,你女友好幸运! Bravo! -Serendipity3- 给 Serendipity3 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/21/2009 postreply 09:33:43

Co:co:co:co:co:最喜欢你这样通情达理的国哥哥,你女友好幸运! Bravo! -daxia- 给 daxia 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/21/2009 postreply 12:41:47

Well Said!! Thank you. -daxia- 给 daxia 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/21/2009 postreply 12:40:52

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”