online dating 破碎的圣诞节_:'(

来源: cycling 2008-12-24 23:56:03 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (9787 bytes)
又一个失败的经历

jan 是斯洛伐克人,30岁,193,瘦瘦高高,走遍世界各地好多地方,目前正在这里教书赚钱,好准备下一次旅行。12月2日他在网上遇见了haru.
他感觉到有什么特别的事情即将发生,于是他写了下面的留言:

Subject: smile :-)
Date: 02-Dec-2008
Dear Haru, , My name is Jan. I come from beautiful small country in Europe, I had lived in Canada so I also have Canadian citizenship. I know it will sound silly .....but there was something about your profile that made me write you right away. And write you differently.... I wish you could know me , I would like to tell you more about my background, more about my life, about my dreams and plans... And more than that, I would like to know more about you. Please, let me know , if I can.... YOu know, I have interesting life , but there is something missing there... maybe you can help me to find it. I know your are smart, if we could exchange some ideas , I would be very happy. I will hope to hear from you.I really will hope. If you don't think we have something we could share- I mean just thoughts for now - let me know anyway, please. I just have to know I tried what I could to get to know you. Thank you very much for reading my email. Mnay greeetings, jan.

于是他们开始了网上的交谈。

之后,jan又写下了下面的话
Subject: just to answer you...
Date: 02-Dec-2008
Dear Haru, , I was very glad to talk to you - but I guess you could tell that :-) I think I behaved to funny. Well, I was happy. I want to answer your question about JC. I put my profile there somewhere in the end of August I think. But I didn't have any pictures and I didn't get any messages. So I almost forgot about it. But then someone send me interest and also I got new laptop from Canada, so I could put some pictures there. That was in the begining of October. Anyway, the way I met you - it is so beautiful. It was never like that. You know, I wrote you email and I was hoping to hear from you maybe tomorrow or so.... But then I could not resist to try to chat with you. So we did. And then you gave me your skype and I could TALK to you!!!! That was so nice!!! I hope we can know each other more, I really hope we could be friends :-) So let's sleep now. I will hope to hear from you soon again. Smile! Sincerely, jan.

haru观察了jan几天,发现他经常在线,不仅开始怀疑,但haru 很想继续交谈,便留言给他。
Subject: RE: :-)
Date: 05-Dec-2008
You wrote:
good evening. how are you today? i am good, you seems quite busy:) if you have the time, wanna chat with you. haru
很快,jan回了下面的话
Subject: RE: busy :-) ?
Date: 05-Dec-2008
How could I be busy ? Good evening to you. My colleague was here - other teacher, so I did not pay attention to computer. I will hope to talk to you soon . jan.

很愉快的谈话,jan又给haru留言

Subject: RE: Dear Haru
Date: 06-Dec-2008
It was very very beautiful to talk with you last night. I really enjoy knowing you more and more, step by step. Thank you for your time and company. i will look forward to talk to you again soon. Smile! jan

之后他们交换了email地址,jan 每天都发很多热情的信息

for Bunny with beautiful smile :-) from big turtle
Monday, December 08, 2008 7:15:42 PM
Dear Haru,
  , It was a long day for me, I just got home. Now shower, dinner, talk to my colleague upstairs about some stuff for work and then a bit of free time...
But first I would like to write you this email and send you many smiles. I also want to tell you , I am happy that you entered into my days and brought bright feeling into my heart. It makes me smile in my soul when I think about you :-)  It is a very nice feeling and I thank you for that.
I hope later on in the evening we can talk a bit.
Greetings!
jan

PS: Only  9 days of work left to my vacation....

Dear Haru
Tuesday, December 09, 2008 8:19:32 PM
I am very sorry I did not write earlier. But Tuesday is the most difficult day for me. Plus I wanted to cook some special dinner after coming home late, so it all keeps me busy. But I hope I can finish it all up and then we could talk a bit before sleeping. It would be very nice. My condition is getting worse , so I have to take care of myself a bit. i am sending you many smiles!
jan.

之后再每天视频,愉快的交谈,haru决定请jan过来一起过圣诞。因为jan在攒钱,所以商讨便宜的方式。
haru 买了票打算给jan寄过去,jan却希望haru先去看他,并提出付车票和一切费用。后来Jan想付车费,但haru没有收。
haru妥协,并请了一天假,买了车票,去jan那里度过了愉快的3天。Jan在攒钱,但他仍旧没有让haru 负饭钱,遗憾的是,haru也从来没有提出要付钱。
第一次见面jan是无比快乐的,他把haru接回家,房间里摆放了他为haru采的野花,还装饰了小灯。
jan和haru在音乐声中翩翩起舞。Jan拿出一条淡绿色的围巾,送给haru,但是haru 并不知道,送围巾对于斯洛伐克人是意义重大的一件事。
haru对jan的诚意并没有完全理解。

3天里,他们一起笑,一起去沙滩漫步,快乐无比。但是偶尔因为语言上的一些误解,发生过一些小小的不愉快。
不过他们仍旧决定一起过圣诞,一起度过一些日子,jan想更多的了解haru.于是23日两个人回到了haru的住处,两人各自买票。haru在准备晚餐,jan
问是不是需要付饭钱,haru 做了此生最愚蠢的一件事,她收了jan的钱,她明明知道jan在攒钱,他并没有带很多钱过来。

不过两个人仍旧做好了第二天的计划,到haru工作的地方见面,一起过圣诞。

第二天早上24日,haru要早起上班,匆匆忙忙,haru没有吃早饭的习惯,她告诉jan自己准备早饭,把可以用的东西都摆在那里,就走了。

上班时间haru发了些信息给jan,问他在哪里,早饭吃好了没有。可是jan没有回,要下班了。Haru收到了jan的短信。
haru I am sorry to make you sad. I am sad, too.i left you note at home

一种不祥的预感袭上心头,haru拼命地发短信,
to my dearest jan please don’t go!!!!!!
jan i am sorry i cant make you happy. dont let me feel sorry for a life.
jan i know i am a silly woman, but the only thing i am sure  i need you.
jan merry chistmas
jan tell me how to do
jan I will wait till you come
jan it is cold don’t let me wait too long

haru至此仍旧不知道问题出在哪里。
她跑到说好的地点,显然jan不在那里,她并没有等,她想早点回家看jan的留言。

Dear Haru,
I feel very sad about doing what I am going to do now. But I feel I have to do it. And maybe you could feel it ,too.
you are exceptional woman with many qualities. I hope you know that.Yet,there are differences between me and
you that could not be overcome. I know it. Because we tried. I dontfeel as bad as I did yesterday,but I know it would
not work. And since as it looks I will leave here in few months, it is maybe better to do it this way. I can not be
the man you want me to be.
haru, you made me very happy, you gave me bright days that I wont forget and I want to thank you for that.
yet, there were times when I felt very strange and made you feel the same way. So yesterday, maybe you will know why,
but it is just one part of it anyway- I decided to do what I would do now.
I hope things will go well for you and I am really sad that we both will spend christmas alone afterall
sincerely, jan

p.s. I am sorry about the scarf. But it was a bad idea anyway.
(jan把送给haru 的围巾拿走了)

haru仍旧没有完全理解到底是哪里出了错。她写了下面的message
i dont know if you would like to read my message, hope you can read it:-)‏
Dear Jan,
i am at home now. i read your note. thank you.
and i seemed not that cool when i got your message, sorry for that. now i am calm. although still sad.
you are an excepllent guy, maybe i should not dreamed that much. i dreamed go to
camp together with you, to be your strong woman. but obviously i havent the qualities
you want. and i feel sorry for that i am still a stupid woman dont know how to give love.
when you felt sad, i didnt give you a hug. i am selfish after all.

i dont know how to explain these days, i lost. again. the only one thing i know is i lost
i lost an excellent man, whom i respect and like. i will never see the beautiful face.
i will never walk along the beach with. i have no chance to go to camp with, poor but happy.
i have never think to give up, but you did now.it is a very sad thing for me, and give up
one thing you dont want is not bad, please dont be sad.

sometimes i can feel your solitude, because the same in me. i thought i can make you
happy, but i didnt get the methods. i feel very sad for that. i cant give anyone happy.

i dont know where you are now, maybe on the train going back to your home now
merry christmas to you. and thank you for the happy days.

yours sincerely, haru

之后jan又发了下面的message

haru there are many men you can make happy just when you feel happy,
don’t forget to give back. And be careful about money …they can not buy happiness.j.

此时haru打通了jan的电话,她哭着喊着要见到他,询问他的位置。
jan最后妥协,说在政府大楼的展望台上,haru打车,坐地铁一路飞奔过去。
jan从展望台上下来,和haru边走边谈,可以感觉到他是那么的失望。
yes you like me just because I did many things to make you like me,
but you did nothing, many many little things you can do like a kiss, ponytail a breakfast
you just like man trait you as a queen, you want many but don’t give back
we are teamwork, in the morning,you just get up and make up and eat and go out
like an actress. You even didn’t ask me my plan and no breakfast!
I cant believe it! You eated breakfast at my place! ……
haru劝他回家,jan决不肯,他决定在城市的街头游走。Haru跟随了一会儿,
jan很不自在,最后haru问, is there any chance? Jan摇了摇头
并kiss了haru的额头,转身走了。
_:'( _:'( _:'( _:'( _:'(

所有跟帖: 

asking for help... -cycling- 给 cycling 发送悄悄话 cycling 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/25/2008 postreply 00:15:56

不是很理解,你没给他钱,却收了他的钱 -非典型性淑女- 给 非典型性淑女 发送悄悄话 (192 bytes) () 12/25/2008 postreply 03:34:48

大概是这样的。他说我不够care for别人, -cycling- 给 cycling 发送悄悄话 cycling 的博客首页 (360 bytes) () 12/25/2008 postreply 03:50:27

原来你已经想得很清楚了,那就move on吧。 -燕子楼- 给 燕子楼 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/25/2008 postreply 03:52:50

你碰上怪人而已了, 不是你的问题,他对你一开始太好 -非典型性淑女- 给 非典型性淑女 发送悄悄话 (177 bytes) () 12/25/2008 postreply 04:09:26

恩,他的确很特别,那也是吸引我的一个原因。 -cycling- 给 cycling 发送悄悄话 cycling 的博客首页 (48 bytes) () 12/25/2008 postreply 04:18:11

在他那里的几天,他的确很照顾我,唉。。:( -cycling- 给 cycling 发送悄悄话 cycling 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/25/2008 postreply 04:23:15

这位淑女MM真的很一针见血,就是这么回事,楼主和JAN不相配,接着再找吧。 -alazycatinsd- 给 alazycatinsd 发送悄悄话 alazycatinsd 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/25/2008 postreply 12:05:21

well said! -yayamei- 给 yayamei 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/25/2008 postreply 11:35:34

为啥痛苦?不值得。他是完美主义者,活在自己的理想中。你们不match. -燕子楼- 给 燕子楼 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/25/2008 postreply 03:51:09

谢谢。 -cycling- 给 cycling 发送悄悄话 cycling 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/25/2008 postreply 03:58:49

Move on, girl. -简娜- 给 简娜 发送悄悄话 简娜 的博客首页 (73 bytes) () 12/25/2008 postreply 05:48:27

thank you. -cycling- 给 cycling 发送悄悄话 cycling 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/25/2008 postreply 05:51:43

In this story,I don't like this girl, she is kind of selfish. -pollyli- 给 pollyli 发送悄悄话 pollyli 的博客首页 (280 bytes) () 12/25/2008 postreply 06:23:03

收早饭的钱,能有几个钱啊?穷疯了也不至于这样吧 -星星不点灯- 给 星星不点灯 发送悄悄话 (260 bytes) () 12/25/2008 postreply 08:18:31

:) can not agree more. -yayamei- 给 yayamei 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/25/2008 postreply 11:37:04

也觉得很怪。又不是在餐馆吃饭,大家AA制。自己在家做饭 -kmh- 给 kmh 发送悄悄话 (102 bytes) () 12/25/2008 postreply 08:25:34

才开始就已经sour了, -loveny2- 给 loveny2 发送悄悄话 (114 bytes) () 12/25/2008 postreply 09:19:55

大过节的,唉!真不该说实话,不好听啊。你们不合适 -温馨秋月- 给 温馨秋月 发送悄悄话 温馨秋月 的博客首页 (140 bytes) () 12/25/2008 postreply 09:49:24

hard to believe, can't find that in any cultures.... -chaya- 给 chaya 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/25/2008 postreply 10:46:13

不必自责后悔了,不是你的即使倒贴他钱也会走的!会有不 -小宇宙- 给 小宇宙 发送悄悄话 小宇宙 的博客首页 (44 bytes) () 12/25/2008 postreply 09:49:27

回复:online dating 破碎的圣诞节_:'( -sn2008- 给 sn2008 发送悄悄话 (106 bytes) () 12/25/2008 postreply 11:30:15

Jan should pay both tickets. he is not very good -ne0987- 给 ne0987 发送悄悄话 (46 bytes) () 12/25/2008 postreply 12:13:32

谢谢JMs的留言,严厉的,同情的,安慰的,俺都收了,谢谢! -cycling- 给 cycling 发送悄悄话 cycling 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/25/2008 postreply 17:26:42

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”