I am just reasoning the phenomena

来源: lilly1234 2007-12-30 10:29:00 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1068 bytes)
I am just reasoning the phenomena. I do believe a lot of younger people share this point of way, from the popularity of the book, Shanghai Baby. I did not say that rebeling is bad thing. Without rebeling, a society cannot advance. I personally applaud the movements in the 60s and 70s. I am also conservative with my Christian value. I think the movie Forest Gump lively depicted the division in today's America. I think at the same time, there is new movement of thoughts happening in today's China with the younger generation. From my point of way, they represent the lost generation, because I have not seen concrete philosophical meaning behind it. People do walk through different paths. I just hope that there is some meaning behind it. One of my favorite characters is Sabina from Unbearable Lightness Of a Being. She is a total rebel from my point of view. She is indifferent from religion or politics. However, there is a reason for her constant escape. She loves the essence of truth and beauty without any outside attachment. That is just my thinking.

所有跟帖: 

Not meant to argue, but I happen to think her rebel is -acme- 给 acme 发送悄悄话 acme 的博客首页 (249 bytes) () 12/30/2007 postreply 11:21:17

Interesting, I think it is more of a purpose without purpose -lilly1234- 给 lilly1234 发送悄悄话 (700 bytes) () 12/30/2007 postreply 11:40:31

exactly -nature17- 给 nature17 发送悄悄话 nature17 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/30/2007 postreply 11:49:25

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”