来源: kt0118 2015-01-05 09:36:34 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1682 bytes)
“Kevin I’m sorry, I really am. It was an honest mistake. I’m innocent! Please, don’t do anything you’ll regret.” I was trying to talk as calm as possible, even though I was screaming inside. I could see that he was contemplating whether or not he was going to kill me. But as he got deeper in thought, his hands sank deeper into my throat. The pressure on my neck was getting to be too much. I felt like my head was going to explode. As I was counting down the remaining seconds of my life, the janitor walked in. I was saved by the bell, or in my case, the janitor.
“Hey what are you boys doin’ in here?”
This was my chance to escape. “Oh I just feel kind of sick, like I was going to throw up. I was looking for the nearest can. I figured there would be one in here. Kevin was just helping me. I need to go to the principal’s office to call my mom and tell her to pick me up. Do you mind taking me? Ya know, just in case I throw up.”
My life was relying on the janitor, so I was praying that he would take me. “Sure. Ok, I guess.” Kevin figured he wouldn’t be able to kill me anymore today, so he left.
When we got to the principal’s office, the janitor left. I called my mom, and a few minutes later she picked me up and I went home. I was going to be very busy that afternoon, after all I had to make a plan to deal with Kevin.
I knew for sure that he was dead serious about killing me. And in that moment being in the janitor’s closet, I decided on something. I wasn’t going to let Kevin let me live my life in fear. I was going to bring a knife to school, and finish Kevin once and for all.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”