So sorry for your loss! God Bless and take care

来源: blessedbear2 2010-12-07 19:54:29 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (3655 bytes)
回答: Sisters here, please help if you can. Thanks.myenglishid2010-12-07 18:34:21

Some of my suggestions. Really sorry to hear this and I hope you and you hu*****and are doing better!

宝宝,My dear little angel, Daddy and mommy just temporarily say bye to you. Or we are the ones you said goodbye to.  You are naughty enough to think daddy and mommy are still like kids and not ready for parenthood. So you disqualified us on your own will without discussing with us. What a plan-ahead and think-a-lot baby you are,  just like your mom and dad. How genetics play! You vetoed two adults! Think how powerful you are and what a mentally strong person even from being little! I even admire your mental strength.Or, it could be God, your current Guardian, who thought we were not ready and dare not to let you go and put you under our care.  Although I can not help holding a little bit regret right now to God (please pardon me, I just lost you 2 hours ago. I think a lost mom really has a little spoiled privilege to hold slightly maybe unreasonable regret toward God), I also feel assured you are loved by God at least.  After losing you, I realized how painful and unwillingly I am to lose you and how unwillingly I am to lose you. I promise you that daddy and mommy will grow up like real adults this time.We warmly welcome you back soon with all of our  heart and soul. We love you. We temporiarly return you to God and when we are ready, we will ask God to give you back to us again. And we promise to God we will take good care of you then and He will have a peace of mind to give you under our watch. Stay warm and safe in the God's arm. Love, Mom and Dad.

I chose the Chinese Moon Cake letter template for you. So you at least can have a piece of our Chinese culture and tradition with you before you sleep sweet and sound again in God's arm.

Love again,

Mom and Dad

所有跟帖: 

深谢! -myenglishid- 给 myenglishid 发送悄悄话 myenglishid 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/08/2010 postreply 06:22:56

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”