Well said, but as i said that in my post about table

来源: gzlady 2007-11-25 10:12:20 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1000 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ gzlady ] 在 2007-11-25 11:41:05 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
manners, in most of the time, being polite and having good manner is being considerate to others. On the other hand it is also showing self-respect and dignity as civilized person. If my significant other or my co-workers think the noodle hanging out from someone's mouth is intolerant, or even disgusting. Then if I care their feeling, why don't we try to put the noodles in the spoon to eat that, or eat the noodles in whatever way behind them.

I think having table manners is not for please the Caucasians. but it is to show to all the people (including Chinese) that you are a civil and well breed person. My mom used to tell me very often when I was young, that is "习惯成自然". So I believe anyone can have train oneself to have good manners.

BTW, it seems to me "打咯, 咬指甲 and HAVING SEX整个屋都震动起来" are quite rude, no matter those people who do that are Caucasians or Chinese. I have never said that Caucasians are more polite or civil than Chinese, have I?

所有跟帖: 

回复:Well said, but as i said that in my post about table -nature17- 给 nature17 发送悄悄话 (1185 bytes) () 11/25/2007 postreply 10:42:53

回复:回复:Well said, but as i said that in my post about table -nature17- 给 nature17 发送悄悄话 (247 bytes) () 11/25/2007 postreply 10:54:21

You made the points :))) -gzlady- 给 gzlady 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/25/2007 postreply 11:07:19

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”