回复:Well said, but as i said that in my post about table

来源: nature17 2007-11-25 10:42:53 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1185 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ nature17 ] 在 2007-11-25 11:41:05 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 也说东西方文化nature172007-11-25 08:55:09
no, you never said that..and i agree with you totally abt table manners like chew the food after closing your mouth in order to don't make noise...what i mean is the some western people tolerence is zero, maybe i am a little prejudice, but i did heard of lots of story about that....like some western people who live in china said that they are not comfortable with chinese people touching their arms....we, some chinese people sure do that for closeness, this is just habit and the way showing affection, i am sure lots of chinese also not confortable with kissing the check to the strangers, but we seldom complain about their custom, we have the attitude "act as roman when you are in roman". bitting finger is very common for european people, almost everybody around me have this habit, and all of them are phd students....i actually thought that's funny......but if my ex want to say that to me, i would not mind to point that to him 跟他抬杠. ha ha...and having sex very loudly are very common in UK too, almost every house that i lived in with this problem. they are torment...

my point is if we don't like anything different from ourselves, we should 求同存异。

所有跟帖: 

回复:回复:Well said, but as i said that in my post about table -nature17- 给 nature17 发送悄悄话 (247 bytes) () 11/25/2007 postreply 10:54:21

You made the points :))) -gzlady- 给 gzlady 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/25/2007 postreply 11:07:19

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”