Thanks everyone! I am doing very well

来源: alazycatinsd 2007-08-22 10:14:49 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1404 bytes)
financially, according to my financial planner, he said I am the top 1% of the women from 35 to 44 years old in this country (I am 39). Well, I am flattered. I always work hard and invest well with considerate planning. My daughter's father hasn't paid me anything (he chose to divorce me because I refused to quit my job and have more children, especially sons for him. BTW, he is a Chinese), and I haven't persued that in court with him. I would rather use that time and energy to build up my own life instead.

But I don't judge people by their financial situation. This C I like very much, I only know that he has a good job, yet he asked me some questions on how to invest before. I don't choose a man, or a friend based on material stuff, but he must be well-educated and has a good job and being healthy :)

Some of you thought this is more like a friendship. I agree. Yet it does have some flirts over there which he encourages me to take it easy all the time - sometimes I feel embarrassed and he sensed that. Not sure if this could be developed into something romantic. That's why I ask help here :)

And, I think the girls here are very smart, nice, funny and full of charisma. I admire almost all of you (except some IDs that are mean). I also respect and appreciate the advices you provide me here. Thank you so much for your time to read my terrible-written story :)

所有跟帖: 

回复:Thanks everyone! I am doing very well -happy1014- 给 happy1014 发送悄悄话 (21 bytes) () 08/22/2007 postreply 10:44:29

No he didn't married before. His last -alazycatinsd- 给 alazycatinsd 发送悄悄话 alazycatinsd 的博客首页 (115 bytes) () 08/22/2007 postreply 11:35:24

You are a successful and confident woman -what_name_to_use- 给 what_name_to_use 发送悄悄话 (171 bytes) () 08/22/2007 postreply 10:44:52

Thank you for the encouragement! I wish -alazycatinsd- 给 alazycatinsd 发送悄悄话 alazycatinsd 的博客首页 (65 bytes) () 08/22/2007 postreply 11:36:46

Proud of you, we were in the same boat, and I sincerely -gzlady- 给 gzlady 发送悄悄话 (743 bytes) () 08/22/2007 postreply 11:58:39

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”