娱乐新闻:第87届奥斯卡奖获奖名单(视频文字)

来源: 斯葭 2015-02-23 09:27:57 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (11832 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 斯葭 ] 在 2015-02-23 11:34:59 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

请点击美语坛左边【英文电影】栏目观看更多的电影:http://bbs.wenxuecity.com/yingwendianying/

2015 Academy Award Winners(ZT)
http://www.voanews.com/content/oscars-2015-/2654544.html

Best Picture: Birdman(鸟人)

Best Director: Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu, Birdman

Best Actress: Julianne Moore, Still Alive(依然爱丽丝)

Best Actor: Eddie Redmayne, The Theory of Everything(万物理论)

Best Supporting Actress: Patricia Arquette, Boyhood(少年时代)

Best Supporting Actor: J.K. Simmons, Whiplash(爆裂鼓手)

Best Adapted Screenplay: Graham Moore, The Imitation Game

Best Original Screenplay: Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu, Nicolas Giacobone, Alexander Dinelaris, Armando Bo, Birdman

Best Foreign Language Film: Ida(修女伊达)

Best Documentary Feature: Citizenfour(第四公民)

Best Animated Feature: Big Hero 6(超能陆战队)

Best Film Editing: Whiplash

Best Original Song: Glory from Selma, written by Common and John Legend

Best Original Score: Alexandre Desplat, The Grand Budapest Hotel(布达佩斯大饭店)

Best Cinematography: Emmanuel Lubezki, Birdman

Best Costume Design: The Grand Budapest Hotel

Best Makeup and Hairstyling: The Grand Budapest Hotel

Best Production Design: The Grand Budapest Hotel

Best Sound Editing: American Sniper

Best Sound Mixing: Whiplash

Best Visual Effects: Interstellar(星际穿越)

Best Short Film, Live Action: The Phone Call

Best Short Film, Animated: Feast(盛宴)

Best Documentary, Short Subject: Crisis Hotline: Veterans Press 1(危机热线)

"Birdman" won the top prize at the 87th Academy Awards, a night of firsts for many of the nominees and the show's host which proved predictable as heavy favorites won in all the major categories.

A story about a former movie superhero who reinvents himself on Broadway, "Birdman" earned a total of four Oscars, for best director, best picture, best cinematography and original screenplay.  Co-writer and director, Mexican filmmaker Alejandro Inarritu said the film was based on an improbable story.

“The idea was really crazy.  A script that started with a middle aged man, interior dressing room, cross-legged floating, can go anywhere, and we are here.  I don’t know how that happened, but it happened," he said during his acceptance speech.

It was the first Academy Award for Inarritu, 51, whose film stars Michael Keaton as a washed-up, former superhero actor trying to make an improbable comeback with his own Broadway play.

"I am very, very thankful, grateful, humbly honored by the Academy for this incredible recognition,'' he said. "This is crazy.''

Inarritu praised his fellow best director nominees, saying "our work will only be judged by time.''

First-time host Neil Patrick Harris opened the night with a quip about the lack of diversity among the nominees for the film industry's highest honors and later came out in his underwear in a spoof of best picture favorite "Birdman.''

Each of the eight best picture nominees went home with at least one award, but it was a disappointing night for Richard Linklater's "Boyhood" an unprecedented endeavor to depict the simple story of a boy growing up over 12 years, all with the same actors. It won one Oscar for its six nods.

Wes Anderson's colorful caper, "The Grand Budapest Hotel'' proved popular among the 6,100 members of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences who vote for the Oscars, winning four awards on its nine nominations.

The independent film "Whiplash" about an aspiring jazz drummer and his tough mentor from young director Damien Chazelle, won three Oscars for  best supporting actor, film editing and sound mixing.

Best Foreign Language Film

Director Pawel Pawlikowski holds his Oscar for best foreign language film at the 87th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California, Feb. 22, 2015.
Director Pawel Pawlikowski holds his Oscar for best foreign language film at the 87th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California, Feb. 22, 2015.

"Ida", a Polish drama, won the Oscar for Best Foreign Language Film - the country's first Academy Award.

Directed by Pawel Pawlikowski, the stark black-and-white film was considered a favorite to win the honor.  The film follows a novice nun in 1962 Poland who discovers she was born Jewish.

Pawlikowski pushed the 45-second acceptance speech limit to thank "my Polish friends who are in front of the TV, the crew who were in the trenches with us and who are totally drunk now, and you were fantastic.''

Best Actor, Actress

Eddie Redmayne won the Oscar for Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading role for "The Theory of Everything" in which he portrayed physicist Steven Hawking.  Hawking is battling the degenerative neurological disease ALS.  The win robbed "Birdman'' lead and former "Batrman" actor Michael Keaton of a big comeback moment.

As he held up the Oscar statueete(小雕像), Redmayne dedicated the Oscar to the scientist and his family, and others battling  ALS(Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 肌萎缩侧索硬化症).

“I will be its custodian(管理人).  And I promise you I will look after him.  I will polish him, I will answer his beck and call(唯命是从), I will wait on him hand and foot," an elated Redmayne promised.

Five-time nominee Julianne Moore won best actress for her portrayal of a woman suffering from early onset Alzheimer's(老年痴呆症) in ''Still Alice."

Moore said that the film is shedding light on(阐明)another medical condition, Alzheimer’s disease.  

“And people with Alzheimer’s deserve to be seen so that we can find a cure," she said.

Best Supporting Actor, Actress 

Patricia Arquette won the Oscar for Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role for "Boyhood" in which she played a single mother struggling to bring up two children.

It was the first Oscar win for Arquette, 46, who swept the movie awards this season for playing the ups and downs of an every day mom in the independent coming-of-age drama. 

"It's our time to have wage equality once and for all and for equal rights for the women in the United States of America,'' Arquette told the audience during her acceptance speech. Many expected the film to win other top awards, but it earned just one.

The star-studded(星罗棋布的) awards ceremony's first Oscar statuette went to actor J.K. Simmons for Best Actor in a Supporting role for his performance in "Whiplash". 

It was the first Academy Award for Simmons, 60, who played Fletcher, a sharp-tongued brutally demanding jazz teacher at an elite music school( 精英音乐学校) who pushes a drummer to the edge.

He had been a favorite to win for the film, after sweeping the supporting actor category in all the major awards shows before Sunday.

In his acceptance speech, the actor thanked his wife and his children and then made a family-centered plea to the audience and those watching at home.

"If I may, call your mom everybody, call your mom, call your dad. If you're lucky enough to have a parent or two alive on this planet, call them,'' Simmons said.

The son of a university professor of music, Simmons has previously said that he believes his obtaining the role was an instance of "kismet(命运),'' or fate.

欢迎更多的网友直接点击美语坛左边的相关栏目发帖:
http://bbs.wenxuecity.com/mysj/

所有跟帖: 

China fever is over -走马读人- 给 走马读人 发送悄悄话 走马读人 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/23/2015 postreply 09:48:33

走马读人,羊年好, any plans for the Year of the Sheep? -斯葭- 给 斯葭 发送悄悄话 斯葭 的博客首页 (100 bytes) () 02/23/2015 postreply 09:52:54

斯葭 shijia, this tear my 1st draft/book is finished by April, but -走马读人- 给 走马读人 发送悄悄话 走马读人 的博客首页 (28 bytes) () 02/23/2015 postreply 10:26:14

I am so happy for you. Congratulations. -斯葭- 给 斯葭 发送悄悄话 斯葭 的博客首页 (174 bytes) () 02/23/2015 postreply 10:33:29

My illustrations and portraitures are included in my book, -走马读人- 给 走马读人 发送悄悄话 走马读人 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/23/2015 postreply 11:04:53

That is good to know. Best wishes for your upcoming book. -斯葭- 给 斯葭 发送悄悄话 斯葭 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/23/2015 postreply 11:15:02

希望这些获奖的电影我以后都能看到:) Thanks 斯葭 for sharing, 问好! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/23/2015 postreply 18:09:05

等着读松松的精彩影评。 -斯葭- 给 斯葭 发送悄悄话 斯葭 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/24/2015 postreply 09:13:26

加跟帖:

• 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]