DCH老兄误会了

来源: 非文学青年 2011-08-13 11:53:34 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1242 bytes)

刚才匆忙之间回的,可能显得defensive,没有来得及说你那个grows->grew is one of the bricks I was talking about.

I do sense some sarcasm in your statement. I guess it is not so necessary to post here to get bricks. I was trying to spur more interests in practicing writing, but appeared to be showing off. This is going to be my last post of my writing then.

这是我说的那篇文章的原文的一部分。 I gave three examples. Maybe I should have put "instead of xx" in paraphasis just like what the original author did:

There are hundreds of examples of the digital immigrant accent. They include printing out your email (or having your secretary print it out for you – an even “thicker” accent); needing to print out a document written on the computer in order to edit it (rather than just editing on the screen); and bringing people physically into your office to see an interesting web site (rather than just sending them the URL). I‟m sure you can think of one or two examples of your own without much effort. My own favorite example is the “Did you get my email?” phone call. Those of us who are Digital Immigrants can, and should, laugh at ourselves and our “accent.”

所有跟帖: 

这个文青,给你逃避每周一文找借口吧。开个玩笑。真喜欢你的写作!!! -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/13/2011 postreply 12:00:42

刚才出门去了。 -DCH- 给 DCH 发送悄悄话 (278 bytes) () 08/13/2011 postreply 13:28:18

你小子看透我了!哈哈 -非文学青年- 给 非文学青年 发送悄悄话 非文学青年 的博客首页 (813 bytes) () 08/13/2011 postreply 14:32:52

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”