Married woman has HUGE crush for a much younger man

来源: 2009潜水员 2011-01-08 14:50:29 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4429 bytes)
Hi Ladies,

Sorry for having to type in English. My chinese input is VERY slow.

I have a story to tell. I have been bugged by these conflicted feelings day and night, and hoping to hear what other people say about this whole thing.

OK here is what happened:

Both him (Single)and me (Married, 10 years older) are residents, but in different deparments. Four months ago, I did a 1-month rotation with him in his department, most of the time only me and him. He is handsome with big smiles, very smart, good at what he's doing. I learned a lot from him. He liked to make some innocent jokes. This is one example: He--We are twins! Me--Oh really, we would be the least alike twins in the World! He---You mean I am not Asian enough (he is White)? And almost every time I walked into the room, he would stare at me into my eyes. Oh God, those blue eyes. I can not resist but doing the same thing back to him.//Another time-He: you know what I am thinking. Me: No, I do not. He: XX (my name),please do not be too hard on yourself.// And a few other things, like he asked me whehter I would like to split a Sandwich with him one time which I said NO (I want a differnt kind), and to sit with him at lunch time(also with many other people from his department). Some other times, he would say "you are my brother!", And another time even: "you are like my father!" And I swore to God I did not do anything!! Isn't that crazy? He would ask me "what did you do in the weekend?" I told him I brought my kids to the park, zoo... He would ask again "What else did you do?"Oh, well, the end result is that I quickly fell for him--I know it's inappropriate for a married lady, and very silly at my age, but I just could not help it--this feeling brought me back to 10-15 years ago!!I am not really sure why he was doing all those--sure he might just want to be nice to me, or be a little bit naughty. I finished my rotation 2 days before him. So one day, I was not there and he was there by himself. He called me to get some help from me regarding a patient's sample, and I missed his call. Called him back the night, but he sounded unhappy and said all solved. The next day, I met his attending and asked him about that patient, and the attending seemed to be confused which made me think that the guy I had a crush with might just want to use that as an excuse to call me? I do not know.

Alright, my rotation was over, and the story seemed to be end. I would not have much chance to run into him on regular days. I needed time to clean up my mind. For one time, I really wanted to talk to him but did not have the gut. So I texted him "How is everything going? (he was on an away rotation at that time)" He did not get back to me. So I deleted all his numbers, and thought it was all over.

OK, I now returened to do another rotation in his department with Dr. X. He is on a different rotation. Couple of days ago, I met him incidentally in the hospital. He patted me on my back and looked very happy. I lost control again! Oh God please save me! And yesterday he called me regarding Dr. X's contact info since he needed to discuss about some patient care issues with Dr. X and I gave it to him (He should be able to find those info easily by himself on the hospital web site). This was the text messages exchanged between me and him after I talked with him:

Him: OK I figured it out without talking to Dr. X. Can you please not mention that I called for him?

Me: Of course, but are you trying to play some games? I am so confused and guilty. I must have been acting really weird.

Him: No you weren't. I told the consult to be seen in clinic instead and it's just easier if the attendings don't hear about it.

Me:OK.

Me (a few minutes later, So much emotions and feelings going on in my mind, I just can not help it): Do you have a good day so far? Dr. X hasn't showed up. Getting bored a bit---Really missed the days you were here! Enjoy your weekend! (Trying to cover up my feelings)

Him: Wow. You should ask the staff if he's coming. Yeah it was fun being on rotation with you!

OK, ladies. It's a pretty long and not well-organized story. What's your impression? Am I too weird? Is he into me or I am just reading too much since I have this big crush for him? Please let me know what you think and wake me up! Thank you!!

所有跟帖: 

Nothing to offer. Shame on u! -风情万种Tom娘- 给 风情万种Tom娘 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/08/2011 postreply 15:05:56

国中小学妹 的意乱情迷 他还没钩手指你就疯了 -慈禧太坏- 给 慈禧太坏 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/08/2011 postreply 15:14:18

他啥也没干。你疯了也不能赖他。让你老公重拾一下甜言蜜语吧,也许有用。 -糖果果- 给 糖果果 发送悄悄话 糖果果 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/08/2011 postreply 15:30:22

女人任何时候都会有这种情怀,但是要有理智。 -毛虫儿- 给 毛虫儿 发送悄悄话 毛虫儿 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/08/2011 postreply 15:47:36

对方除了有点flirty外,啥也没干啊。其次你不是结婚了吗?不然你想干啥?别傻了 -宅宅- 给 宅宅 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/08/2011 postreply 15:51:37

回复:对方除了有点flirty外,啥也没干啊。其次你不是结婚了吗?不然你想干啥?别傻了 -2009潜水员- 给 2009潜水员 发送悄悄话 (1308 bytes) () 01/08/2011 postreply 18:12:56

这种感觉很好,就是千万别漏出来,不然同事都不好做了。 -毛虫儿- 给 毛虫儿 发送悄悄话 毛虫儿 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/08/2011 postreply 15:52:49

我觉得可能是他年轻人热情开朗的个性感染了你,你不要多想,他或许只是很友好。 -幼时蓝精灵- 给 幼时蓝精灵 发送悄悄话 幼时蓝精灵 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/08/2011 postreply 15:53:33

同意,某些男人很有礼节,千万别多想。 -毛虫儿- 给 毛虫儿 发送悄悄话 毛虫儿 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/08/2011 postreply 16:00:07

是啊。不过我有时也是挺爱自作多情的。哈哈。 -幼时蓝精灵- 给 幼时蓝精灵 发送悄悄话 幼时蓝精灵 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/08/2011 postreply 16:09:24

是的,一般男人喜欢你的话会找机会总和你在一起的,某些男人有很好的修养,别自作多情。 -毛虫儿- 给 毛虫儿 发送悄悄话 毛虫儿 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/08/2011 postreply 16:13:00

我觉得可能跟友好都没关系,他就是习惯如此对人。 -糖果果- 给 糖果果 发送悄悄话 糖果果 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/08/2011 postreply 16:05:46

是哦。可能性格是这样。 -幼时蓝精灵- 给 幼时蓝精灵 发送悄悄话 幼时蓝精灵 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/08/2011 postreply 16:08:16

READING TOO MUCH...这样的话在国外没法生存。 -CHAYA- 给 CHAYA 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/08/2011 postreply 16:22:38

"what u see is what u are looking 4" -hocus.pocus- 给 hocus.pocus 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/08/2011 postreply 16:39:19

一切都源于lz美女你太给力了. -星座小迷糊- 给 星座小迷糊 发送悄悄话 星座小迷糊 的博客首页 (72 bytes) () 01/08/2011 postreply 16:55:16

读了半天也没读出个啥,人家没对你有什么特别表示呀?! -臭臭妈妈- 给 臭臭妈妈 发送悄悄话 臭臭妈妈 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/08/2011 postreply 17:46:46

印象是人家什么也没表示,LZ自己瞎琢磨。不过每个人都有灵魂出窍的时候,过段时间就忘记了。 -月下猫- 给 月下猫 发送悄悄话 月下猫 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/08/2011 postreply 19:35:06

LOL. you are a nutcase (just joking). All he did/said was really -fear_of_lose- 给 fear_of_lose 发送悄悄话 (180 bytes) () 01/08/2011 postreply 22:25:11

这太正常了.美国男人好象对是否结婚无所谓,有的男人就爱玩暧昧特别是长的帅的,已婚女人要有定力. -pretty_woman2- 给 pretty_woman2 发送悄悄话 pretty_woman2 的博客首页 (84 bytes) () 01/09/2011 postreply 01:35:21

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”