回复:他的意思呢,没听明白,

来源: swm06 2010-04-04 10:42:17 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1125 bytes)
Basically what he said is men pursuing women is the more common in every society. It has nothing to do with cultures. It is related to how different we ( men and women ) are in natures. Men are hunters and women are nesters. Men love to hunt, it is part of their lifestyle...

I asked his experiences of being pursued by women and how he felt and what the outcomes were. He said if there is an outstand woman out there, as men, we spot you! He finds those girls who pursed him and were persistant are a bit of wired and those relationships never lasted more than a few months and sometime even shorter.

He loves to feel that he is a hunter not the other way around.

He openly admits that he may not be interested in a girl who does not have many " hunters" around her. I was shocked to hear this since he did compete to win over me. Maybe that is part of his thrill too. I sensed this part back then and it was definately beyong the feelings of love. It is exactlly like what the airticle says posted by 89. My hu*****and may not represent all men, but he is a typical high strong and competitive type.

所有跟帖: 

That expalins a lot. Thanks for sharing. -windpeak- 给 windpeak 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/04/2010 postreply 11:09:18

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”