You made the right choice

来源: surfup 2010-03-03 11:36:12 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1081 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ surfup ] 在 2010-03-03 12:49:41 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
I think you made a right choice to stay in your marriage for your kid,I grew up with my mother while my parents chose to have a divorce... it was difficult. Only both parents can offer a shelter for their kids that nothing else can replace. I wish my parents stayed together even though they didn't get along. I undertand some people had traumas growing up in a family seeing parents fighting all the time, but they don't know what they are talking about when they say "I wish my parents ended their marriage..."

As for you, you've been deeply wounded it is very difficult for you to forgive your hu*****and and start over again with him, it's just human nature. I think you need to be healed first and it's not something you can do on your own. You should try to talk to a professional therapist, go to church, seek for help from GOD, you WILL be set free and your marriage will be saved. It has happened to many people and it will happen to you.Hanging there, you have paid a big price for your family and one more step you will reap the reward, don't give up easily.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”