Oh, Another Chinese Woman. Happy For You and Your Marriage

来源: realizesomething 2009-12-21 09:21:14 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1077 bytes)
When I say Give-and-Take, or Rights-and-Responsibility, is the corner stone of Chinese culture, I am not saying that this trait cannot be found in any other culture. I really do not know the core the other cultures. One Caucasian professor in a US college taught a course on Chinese history. He said that reciprocity has been the foundation of Chinese society since 3000 years ago.
Chinese people treat reciprocity very seriously. Actually, in the history, Chinese people freely gave out benefits to strangers, and use reciprocity as a judgment on whether they were true Chinese, or whether they can be turned into Chinese.
Thousands of years of civilization made Chinese people "securely" giving out love and care, and depending on social rules to differentiate who are the best person to be their neighbors, coworkers, or spouses.
In China, this culture is like the air you breathe, and you won't feel it. Outside China, if you ignore the local culture and social norm, you will notice the Chinese culture you still carry on you, in a hard way if you are unlucky.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”