sometimes, it is not about momey, it is about who can make kids

来源: jasondand 2009-09-21 13:14:58 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1400 bytes)
回答: older kids usually want a parent with more money...Kamioka2009-09-21 12:52:04
a little bit happier.
My son started to confront with his mom about he wanted to transfer to our school district and wanted to stay with us more. There was a time his mom picked him up and he even refused to go. Honestly i felt sad for her. I first thought maybe because his dad bought him more gifts than his mom or maybe because my huzband let him play more games. But my son told us he would rather not play any video game, but stay more often with his dad.
Then we realize that it was probably because we two spent more time with the kid, and we even have a dog to play with him all the time.
Once day, my son just explained to us that he wish he had another stepfather. He said he was so lucky a child to have two moms but not two dads. He said:"sometimes it is just not that fun to stay with my mom." I understand it was not easy for his mom too and we huzband and I even felt sorry for his mom. She is a fulltime teacher. After work, maybe she is just too tired to play with him anymore.

But again, my huzband and I keep making my son understand that it hurts his mom's feeling when he is talking about staying with us or confront with his mom. So we three are working together to make best fit for our son, and his happiness. We are trying not to buy too many gifts and do not take son for too many movies so that his mom will have a chance to have fun with him.

所有跟帖: 

You are a good stepmother. Not sure why exactly that lady's -臭臭妈妈- 给 臭臭妈妈 发送悄悄话 臭臭妈妈 的博客首页 (337 bytes) () 09/21/2009 postreply 13:24:09

co: You are a good stepmother -要做个好妈妈- 给 要做个好妈妈 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/21/2009 postreply 13:35:57

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”