回复:你又可爱又让人烦

本文内容已被 [ just4fun2007 ] 在 2008-04-19 18:09:15 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: fyijust4fun20072008-04-14 21:55:18

You mentioned several times that my points reminded you of CCP. Actually your observation made some sense, as the Lamaists nowadays do resemble CCP, in that both are political, rather than religious, identities. However, the fundamental difference between CCP and the Lamaists are that, while China under the secular CCP now is forging ahead in a right direction that promises the hope to make China a democratic nation, what the theocratic Lamaists are doing is sabotaging this process. I am not going to rebut each of your responses one by one, which are flawed beyond reasoning, in my humble opinion; however, I would like to direct your attention to the facts regarding the failed armed rebellion of the Lamaists.

Declassified CIA documents (which are available in the library of the US congress, and online) disclosed that CIA secretly funded civil as well as military operations of the Lamaists in exile throughout the 60s. Military aids included training camps in the US for guerrilla warfare, and carried out flight mission to air-drop US trained saboteurs to Xizang. The targets of the saboteurs are not exclusive for Han Chinese, but also Zang Chinese who they believed working for CCP. They did successfully kill several people in Xizang. The funds also covered everyday operation of the Lamaists, and it has been reported that includes DLLM’s salary, about 180,000 per year. The final outcome of these operations is not what they wanted, as we all can see clearly. That's why they changed their strategies.

Be aware that the Lamaists now want an "autonomous" Xizang that includes part of XiZang, GanSu and Yunan, which would account for 1/4 of the current territory of China. They are asking all the non-Zang Chinese to move out, and no PLA stationed. Is that acceptible to you, if you are Chinese, may I ask?

Check the facts up by yourself, and truth will prevail.

所有跟帖: 

回复:回复:你又可爱又让人烦 -yayajuju- 给 yayajuju 发送悄悄话 yayajuju 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/15/2008 postreply 15:14:46

这会儿, 又烦又不可爱了 -yayajuju- 给 yayajuju 发送悄悄话 yayajuju 的博客首页 (1649 bytes) () 04/15/2008 postreply 15:57:18

回复:这会儿, 又烦又不可爱了 -just4fun2007- 给 just4fun2007 发送悄悄话 (265 bytes) () 04/15/2008 postreply 17:31:39

读读史吧,宝贝,如果你连这段都不知道,难怪你总是输。: ) -yayajuju- 给 yayajuju 发送悄悄话 yayajuju 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/16/2008 postreply 01:02:39

关于CIA这段,感觉是你输了 回复:读读史吧,宝贝,如果你连这段都不知道,难怪你总是输。: ) -帝心鹃- 给 帝心鹃 发送悄悄话 (538 bytes) () 04/16/2008 postreply 04:23:14

回复:读读史吧,宝贝,如果你连这段都不知道,难怪你总是输。: ) -帝心鹃- 给 帝心鹃 发送悄悄话 (123 bytes) () 04/16/2008 postreply 04:24:44

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!