thanks, BTW, Mr. XXXX is a retired english professor

来源: timeisticking 2008-01-28 14:40:17 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2103 bytes)
He told me my english is excellent. what a lier

Dear XXXX:

I noticed you were up at 1 AM, hope you had a nice night rest and sweet dreams?

I am very happy that we had the first "encounter of the 3rd kind". In your email, I think you used a lot of flattering words for me, thank you very much, It has been a little while that I got so many complements from a guy. What I can say? "Thank You" seems to the only appropriate answer to you. In my heart, I also want to tell you "More, Please".

Last night was special to me:

1. It is the first time that I met a person from CYBER space

2. It is also the first time I had drinks and dinner with a retired College professor

3. It is also the first time an English professor complemented on my "Oral English"

Let me be honest with you, when you mentioned that my "Oral English" is very good, I almost laugh out loud. I have been living in US almost 20 years, and Americans are just too polite. You all says "your English is good" even you barely can understand what I was saying. That is ok, but from a Respectful English Professor? I rather you correct me every-time that I made a mistake, So I can learn from the best?

Dear XXXX, Please remember I am a modest-honest-independent-mother who is also a first generation Chinese immigrant. I am very proud for what I have achieved. What I am looking is to find some one on the same page with me and moving towards each other with the same goal.

With the encouragement from my friends, I posted my profile on Yahoo, and now we have meet. So far so good, I read a lot of disaster stories about Cyber Dating, I hope you will spare me with an unpleasant experience right?

Wednesday, weekend? I am ok for either or all , But XXXX, please answer a simple question first
"Are you for Real? "

BTW your chinese zodic sign is "DOG", that is very nice because my sign is sheep. That is a perfect match, you catch my drift?

Have a nice day and call me

Your timeisticking

所有跟帖: 

啊,来人,快扶我一把,再拿个澡盆来,联系好救护车,别让我吐 -sansemao- 给 sansemao 发送悄悄话 sansemao 的博客首页 (143 bytes) () 01/28/2008 postreply 14:47:35

吐呀吐的就习惯了~~ 拿着灌水的小桶先接着吧!^&^ -babylisa- 给 babylisa 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/28/2008 postreply 14:51:01

hey, take it easy, what you want me to do? -timeisticking- 给 timeisticking 发送悄悄话 (125 bytes) () 01/28/2008 postreply 14:51:33

阿姐,如果故事是真的,首先说我很shock。第一,您先去医院 -sansemao- 给 sansemao 发送悄悄话 sansemao 的博客首页 (339 bytes) () 01/28/2008 postreply 14:57:49

关于2,即使看了爱滋的报告也要带六个月的套,这个有潜伏期的。 -babylisa- 给 babylisa 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/28/2008 postreply 15:02:57

我看阿姐过一年后,还要去复查一次 -sansemao- 给 sansemao 发送悄悄话 sansemao 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/28/2008 postreply 15:16:25

你为啥老暗示要别人向你做保证呢?思维方式大大地有问题。 -acme- 给 acme 发送悄悄话 acme 的博客首页 (126 bytes) () 01/28/2008 postreply 14:51:48

talk the walk, walk the walk, -timeisticking- 给 timeisticking 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/28/2008 postreply 14:53:45

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”