问题是床铺不是里根。差远了。

来源: rubikscube 2016-03-02 08:31:59 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2998 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ rubikscube ] 在 2016-03-02 09:39:07 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Just the facts and nothing more than the facts about trump. If you thumps down, please state what was not a fact and I will remove it.

-He outsource his clothing line to Mexico and china
-He hires a bunch of Mexicans to work in his properties (I saw this first hand).
-He invests in the Middle East.
-He files for bankruptcy and takes advantage of American small business who never gets paid from it.
-He wants to ban the world’s second largest reglion from coming to America.
-He insults everyone from the start.
-Thinks a woman going to the bathroom disgusting.
-Thinks a woman face that is not attractive to him not fit to lead (I can only guess how he picks woman that works for him)
-He makes fun at the disabled.
-He was born with the silver spoon.
-Says“Laziness is a trait in the blacks"
-Thinks building a wall will stop people from using a ladder
-Creates a fake university to steal innocent people money (trump university) and made away with a lot of innocent people money
-Says “One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into government.”
-Thinks that vets that got caught are losers and winners are only the one that came back
-Married 3 times and divorced 2 times.
- Funded 5 abortions includes outside his 3 marriages includes Hispanics.
-Says “You know, it really doesn’t matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”
-Real estate and licensing income relies mostly on wealthy Muslims, and Muslim-backed businesses.
-Made billions out of Tax Payers by filling multiple bankruptcies.
-Being sued by Investors multiple times.
-Multiple class action lawsuits filed by more than 1000 students for Real Estate Scheme.
-Class Action lawsuit for hacking customer’s credit and debit information while staying in Trump Hotels.
-Class Action lawsuit against his 16 golf properties for breached of contractual agreement
-Thinks he can just walk into the middle east and take their oil without any other world power saying anything
-Saw Muslims dancing around on the streets after 9/11 but has never had proof
-Says he can relate to hard working Americans when his first car was a Rolls Royce.
-Kept a copy of Hitler’s "My new order" in his bedroom according to his first wife Ivana
-says he earned his wealth but his father give him a business and 200 million.
-Thinks a woman breastfeeding is disgusting.

Feel free to re-post this as many times as you like.

所有跟帖: 

this kind of lists are very popular on facebook -结婚十年- 给 结婚十年 发送悄悄话 (63 bytes) () 03/02/2016 postreply 09:03:20

看看里根和床铺的差别:KKK -rubikscube- 给 rubikscube 发送悄悄话 rubikscube 的博客首页 (444 bytes) () 03/02/2016 postreply 09:34:10

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”