hi, ladies, would you help to review and comment?

来源: parkavenue 2007-12-12 20:05:07 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3217 bytes)
第一次尝试网配,收到这样一个邮件,请姐妹们帮忙审查-
Hi Angel xxx,
How are you doing today? When I saw your profile I decided to respond with the hope of corresponding. I guess the first thing that came into my mind when I saw your photo was "WOW!!!". You are DROP-DEAD BEAUTIFUL !!! . It seems you are that rare woman who has just as much (or more) going for herself on the inside as the outside. I would consider it an honor to get to know you. Would love to talk to her and know her better.if only for a friendship then i will be happy ever knowing her.I will be the happiest man on earth if i get to hear from you.My name is xxx My Dad was French and mom American . I was born in France and I have spent most of my life in France but now parents and relatives are dead and i want to stay in the States for sometime to forget about the sad event which happened because it was very painful, but right now, I am going to France and will be back soon to the states. I also want to be with a woman because i have been single for about 5 years now and i have been alone though i had a very bad marriage but i know i deserve to be happy and i want to move on and hopefully get married again for the last time .I will tell you more about me when you reply and i also want to know more about your interesting life because due to what i have checked and read in your profile, i think we have things in common and really match but we shall get to know more concerning that when we start talking. .Am divorced for some years now and i'm looking for a soulmate.I will like to meet you because you are like an Angel and also a dream come true. I never believed i could meet a woman like you online though its my first time on internet dating. I am an xxx I am a very open person.I went through your profile and felt like we should be good friends who knows we might just be meant for each other .I am a very decent ,caring and affectionate man and romantic man.I know what it means to love a woman and i promise not to hurt or break your heart. I look just like my Dad though he is dead now but also handsome. I am very good looking and sometimes i feel bad because a lot of women through theirselves at me.
Please E-mail me and i will tell you more about myself.I am willing to relocate to anywhere for the woman i love,if only i find one...Are you single and ready to get married after an intimate relationship?Are you caring and to be trusted? I want someone who will show me real love, someone caring, honest someone i can trust with all the things i have .I need a woman who is down to the earth and also loves fun .I love xxx, xxx,….I would love to know more about you and also want you to know more about me .I'm looking for a very serious relationship.Will we share the same secrets and loving? We can also chat on xxx. Hope to hear from you soon. You can contact me .As soon as i hear from you, i will delete my profile off here to avoid contact from other members because you are the one i want to talk to and get to know better. We have so much in common according to your profile and you will also get to know more about me when we start talking. I will be awaiting your response
Regards,
xxx

所有跟帖: 

我有同感! -巴黎的春天- 给 巴黎的春天 发送悄悄话 巴黎的春天 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/12/2007 postreply 20:09:53

别一刀切 -温馨秋月- 给 温馨秋月 发送悄悄话 温馨秋月 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/13/2007 postreply 08:37:04

没见面就掏心掏肺地写这么多话,不太成熟哦。。。冲动型 -北京宝贝- 给 北京宝贝 发送悄悄话 北京宝贝 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/12/2007 postreply 20:35:15

没见面就掏心掏肺地写这么多话,不太成熟冲动型 -gp88- 给 gp88 发送悄悄话 (12 bytes) () 12/13/2007 postreply 09:07:03

感觉他说的挺泛的,会不会给所有他有点兴趣的女性都发一样的啊? -蓝色记忆- 给 蓝色记忆 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/12/2007 postreply 21:11:12

don't reply, see what will happen. -小妹妹~~- 给 小妹妹~~ 发送悄悄话 小妹妹~~ 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/12/2007 postreply 21:14:47

His email doesn't seem sincere to me. It looks like that -gzlady- 给 gzlady 发送悄悄话 (90 bytes) () 12/13/2007 postreply 07:24:58

To me he sends the same email (copy/paste) to every lady he pick -xueen- 给 xueen 发送悄悄话 xueen 的博客首页 (204 bytes) () 12/13/2007 postreply 07:41:42

Sometimes after emailing and talking on the phone for -xueen- 给 xueen 发送悄悄话 xueen 的博客首页 (182 bytes) () 12/13/2007 postreply 07:47:50

My point is after some brief emails and phoning, set up -xueen- 给 xueen 发送悄悄话 xueen 的博客首页 (222 bytes) () 12/13/2007 postreply 07:54:27

群发的,骗人的. 有个加洲的男的专门这么骗连菩容姐姐也骗上床 -Arashi- 给 Arashi 发送悄悄话 (472 bytes) () 12/13/2007 postreply 08:13:10

mass email. -温馨秋月- 给 温馨秋月 发送悄悄话 温馨秋月 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/13/2007 postreply 08:34:26

哈哈,这种网站的经验我曾走过,你千万别让他的 -girlw/noname- 给 girlw/noname 发送悄悄话 (265 bytes) () 12/13/2007 postreply 08:46:35

我到觉得先联系几次,觉得有必要才要照片,照片有时很迷惑人的。不过这个群发的邮件到不值得多费什么心思。 -温馨秋月- 给 温馨秋月 发送悄悄话 温馨秋月 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/13/2007 postreply 08:55:00

thank you all for the comments, things sounds strange- -parkavenue- 给 parkavenue 发送悄悄话 (190 bytes) () 12/13/2007 postreply 08:53:26

Don't be fooled by the first few emails -温馨秋月- 给 温馨秋月 发送悄悄话 温馨秋月 的博客首页 (530 bytes) () 12/13/2007 postreply 09:02:17

re: there are several photos, but i don't trust it -parkavenue- 给 parkavenue 发送悄悄话 (31 bytes) () 12/13/2007 postreply 10:00:09

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”