Thanks. I will concentrate on my work

来源: Bluebluesky123 2014-04-07 20:22:39 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1090 bytes)
回答: Focus on work firstjoeyli2014-04-07 15:56:23
It is as if it's the time to like someone again. Maybe I just needed to distract myself. Or am easly touched when I am lonely or what not. 
I know that there're a lot of practical difficulties between me and him so I am not planning to pursue it actively if he is not that interested. 
Part of me just wanted him to leave soon so that I can move on. Part of me wonder why we didn't have much chance to just sit down and get to know each other more. It's probably hard to have pure friendship between male and female huh. It's probably true, although the feeling is good at times. Now I am reminded that the few times I joined their parties, he didn't talk to me a whole lot. The feeling is probably one-sided and I'd better assume that. 

I am getting tired of work I am not sure why. So I can't wait till the summer huh. But then he'll be gone. I hope to shift my focus on someone else or my work soon. I usually have some trouble getting rid of a crush until the next one comes along or until this one goes away.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”