I observed similar case

来源: OnetheOnly 2013-12-14 12:37:26 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1685 bytes)
回答: 有的小孩天生就是坏种89MM2013-12-14 09:20:54

I know a similar case - a boy from China in the student family housing neighborhood when was in an university.

His mother told me he enjoyed throwing the hangers for coats out of window to hit people's heads when they passed by, and laughed when he heard peoples' crying and yelling, he was 3-4 years old then in China.

He went to an elementary school nearby our university in US. In 2nd grade, He saw other kids have their different clubs, he used candies to buy two boys in his "club', surely he claimed he's the 'chairman'. He told one boy to pull a girl's hair on the school bus and he stood behind watching and laughed. He told that boy to shoot a stone into a girl's eye and he prepared himself for watching.

In 3rd grade, he completely smashed a neighbor's watermelon when he heard from his mum how much that neighbor loves gardening and was delighted to see the melon into good shape. Then he came home calmly talking with his mum, "by the way, I saw the melon."  When the neighborasked around with tears who knows what happened to her melon. His mum questioned him, he admitted and said it's fun. 

Gradually he gave me an impression that you never know what he'd do next, but most likely it's evil intention.

I am not sure what he is today, he should be in college now. It may be safe to say NOT every kid is necessarily an angel. And how much education/nurturing can influence different kids still has a lot to be explored. 

On the other hand I know some people are born to be good. It's really good.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”