可能被当作rebound?我曾经就这个问题问过他,这是他的回答:

Do not worry about the rebound relationship.
Before you can schedule a divorce hearing, you have to be separated for two years. My two year separation was over in May of this year.
Shortly after the separation 2 years ago, I briefly re-connected with a girl I dated in college. It lasted a couple months - we just weren't the same people we were 25 years ago. I guess this would have been the rebound relationship. :)
It was about 6 monthes after that that I got very active on Match. This is when I felt I was ready to restart my life. After a few months on Match, I did connect with someone and we actually dated for 8 months.

That's the summary of my dating life the last 2-1/2 years.

昨天我问了他那个八个月的关系为什么没work out, 他说那个女人is wonderful ,但后来发现两人有compatibility 的问题,女人很agreesive, 他很laid back. 后来决定分了。

在座眼力犀利。我有点怕怕了~~~。可是我是那种nothing or all 的。要我吊着他又不全部投入我做不到。

开始痛苦了~~。

所有跟帖: 

他还是date得不够多。有害怕被固定的危险。 -在座- 给 在座 发送悄悄话 (73 bytes) () 09/10/2012 postreply 14:15:37

我觉得他还算做的住啊,他现在都不上match 了。还每天下班一个电话。我其实有点 -杏仁蜜- 给 杏仁蜜 发送悄悄话 杏仁蜜 的博客首页 (36 bytes) () 09/10/2012 postreply 15:23:49

你太可爱了,这种事用问的?醉汉会说"我醉了"么? -小经- 给 小经 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/10/2012 postreply 14:31:35

你这么说让我觉得我好弱智啊呵呵 :( -杏仁蜜- 给 杏仁蜜 发送悄悄话 杏仁蜜 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/10/2012 postreply 15:24:53

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!