回复:Help needed on Microsoft PowerPoint 2012

来源: KTFBI 2012-08-07 08:20:21 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1810 bytes)
回答: Help needed on Microsoft PowerPoint 2012橄榄树12012-08-07 07:56:06

1. On the View tab, in the Presentation Views group, click Normal.
  2. On the left of your screen, on the pane that contains the Outline and Slides tabs, click the Slides tab, and then click the first slide thumbnail in your presentation.
  3. On the Insert tab, in the Text group, click Date & Time.
  4. In the Header and Footer dialog box, do one of the following:
  5. If you want to add the date and time to your slides, click the Slide tab.
  • If you want to add the date and time to your notes pages, click the Notes and Handouts tab.
  1. Select the Date and time check box, and then do one of the following:
  2. If you want to set the date and time to a specific date, click Fixed, and then in the Fixed box, type in the date that you want.

Note By setting the date on your presentation so that it is Fixed, you can easily keep track of the last time that you made changes to it.

• If you want to specify that the date and time updates to reflect the current date and time each time you open or print the presentation, click Update automatically, and then select the date and time format that you want .
  1. If you want to add the date and time to all of the slides or notes pages in your presentation, click Apply to All.

所有跟帖: 

Thanks! That's exactly what I did, but didn't work. I wonder i -橄榄树1- 给 橄榄树1 发送悄悄话 橄榄树1 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/07/2012 postreply 10:47:24

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”