回复:中年危机,请有经验的姐妹们帮忙看看

来源: Avatar0110 2012-02-20 17:22:20 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1031 bytes)

I totally understand the post. I am not sure how many moms here are having same feelings. In the past year, I've talked to many Chinese middle-aged moms. I saw they are doing the same house work as I am doing: taking care of children, cooking the dinner, laundry, house cleaning, etc.. I asked them if their hu*****ands help them or not. Most of them told me no way! They sleep through on Saturdays! what similar situations! Why only me complaining so much?! I complain my hu*****and doesn't help me out, doesn't spend much time on the kids, complain he doesn't earn enough money and I can stay home, etc. In a word, I want to get out of the marriage. I would live with my kids happier without him. He has no use at all!
But I am still hesitating to get the files and ask him to sign even he has said he would sign. Why? Why? Am I too weak? Am I too cowardice? Is the marriage still good for the kids? What can I do to make the marriage work? I am longing to find a person who loves me, understands me, and taking care of me.

所有跟帖: 

回复:回复:中年危机,请有经验的姐妹们帮忙看看 -sky1000- 给 sky1000 发送悄悄话 (80 bytes) () 02/20/2012 postreply 17:46:56

回复:回复:中年危机,请有经验的姐妹们帮忙看看 -密码设置- 给 密码设置 发送悄悄话 (229 bytes) () 02/20/2012 postreply 17:55:06

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”