You are too much!

来源: MD_20850 2012-01-01 14:05:21 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2072 bytes)

You are too much!

It's shocking that as an English major, you didn't know "Let's party" was grammatically correct while "Let we party" was grammatically wrong. However, that's not your main problem. Your problem is YOU KEEP AT IT. When gzlady initially graciously agreed with you that her daughter needed improvement after your first post regarding her daughter, you didn't stop there. You then went on to generalize about ABC's English. When I first read it, I thought to myself: "this is someone who obviously doesn't know that many ABCs." I happened to know many ABCs and I am positive that I know more ABCs at a more intimate level than you do. First of all, my hu*****and is an ABC. What's more, he is a fourth generation immigrant by his father's side and a third generation immigrant by his mother's side. Needless to say, we have many relatives who are ABCs. Here is an example to illustrate my point. Every summer, there is a summer picnic for his mother side's extended families and by any conservative count, there are at least a couple of hundred people attending. I understand that not everyone at the picnic is an ABC but I can assure you that the majority are. Having established the above, I have to say I do not agree with your observation of ABCs at all.

I almost wanted to respond to your post about ABCs but decided not to. However, after reading your post above, I was compelled to write and tell you that "YOU ARE TOO MUCH." You are someone who is ready to criticize and does not know when to stop.

BTW, I was not an English major. So go ahead criticize my English.

所有跟帖: 

对不起,俺英文不好,看不懂你高水平的英文贴哈, -知福惜福- 给 知福惜福 发送悄悄话 知福惜福 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/01/2012 postreply 14:07:26

道不同不相为谋, Just let it go,看你的ID,我们好象离得不是很远啊 -gzlady- 给 gzlady 发送悄悄话 gzlady 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/01/2012 postreply 15:33:28

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”