Why do you care about others' opinion so much

来源: 天儿晴了 2016-04-15 07:18:49 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1240 bytes)
回答: 人性的冷漠Wintertree2016-04-14 21:29:30

I happened to know a person who had cancer and was in the similar situation as your classmate. Maybe that plays a key role for me to understand how important what you intended to do is at the first place when I read your first post.

- People in her situation don't want to see others who still retain hostile feelings against them. However they are eager  to see those who care about them.

- You have no idea how big your help meant to her family. Just like you mentioned, anyone as her family and friends could provide better assistance than the nurses. And her husband could take a break mentally and physically due to your help which means a lot to him, a lot, a lot.

I meant to write something supporting you and telling you you absolutely did the right and great thing but I can't type chinese at work so I never got the chance until today... still have to be in English.

Ignore those who couldn't understand. You can't expect everyone in the world to understand you. You know you are a caring person who don't hesitate to give your love to those need it. That is enough.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”