My daughter acts in a similar way when she makes mistakes

来源: sweetbug 2014-07-03 10:25:38 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1139 bytes)
回答: 说说孩子的挫折教育?she36520032014-07-03 09:30:55

She acts in a way as if she should be born knowing how to do everything perfectly. Her teachers said her mind is a lot ahead of her physical ability.

I keep telling her it is OK to makes mistakes. Sometimes, mistakes can be a good thing. They could lead to new inventions and creations. I showed her how to make a different thing based on her mistakes when the original plan didn't work out. She took that by heart. One time, when she was painting a Sun, the rays didn't turn out well. She changed her mind and painted flower pedals around the Sun and seeds inside the sun. She turned the Sun into a sun flower. :)

Of course she still gets frustrated often. I hope she will keep practicing the method and learn to deal with frustration better. It's hard for kids, because they don't know why they can't do the things the way they wanted.

I have not started her on piano lessons yet. I will wait for her to be a little more mature. :) So far, she does gymnastics, swimming and soccer. That's a lot.

Sorry for writing in English. I don't have Chinese Input on this machine.

所有跟帖: 

非常感谢,介绍的方法很好,会试一试:) -she3652003- 给 she3652003 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/03/2014 postreply 11:40:51

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”