美文美图

来源: sweetbug 2014-01-14 14:48:33 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4194 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ sweetbug ] 在 2014-01-14 14:54:20 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

我也收集了一些。 :)

A young couple moves into a new neighborhood. The next morning while they are eating breakfast, the young woman sees her neighbor hanging the wash outside. "That laundry is not very clean; she doesn't know how to wash correctly. Perhaps she needs better laundry soap." Her hu*****and looks on, remaining silent. Every time her neighbor hangs her wash to dry, the young woman makes the same comments. A month later, the woman is surprised to see a nice clean wash on the line and says to her hu*****and: "Look, she's finally learned how to wash correctly. I wonder who taught her this? " The hu*****and replies, "I got up early this morning and cleaned our windows." And so it is with life... What we see when watching others depends on the clarity of the window through which we look

“The greatest gift you can give to somebody is your own personal development. I used to say, “If you take care of me, I will take care of you. “ Now I say, “I will take care of me for you, if you will take care of you for me.” -- Jim Rohn

Inner peace begins the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions.

You don’t need someone to complete you, you only need someone to accept you completely.

所有跟帖: 

Like the last one! -trotsky- 给 trotsky 发送悄悄话 trotsky 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/14/2014 postreply 14:56:58

At least there is one you like. :) -sweetbug- 给 sweetbug 发送悄悄话 sweetbug 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/14/2014 postreply 15:09:29

好文好图。 -西嘻- 给 西嘻 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/14/2014 postreply 14:58:41

嘿嘿。:) -sweetbug- 给 sweetbug 发送悄悄话 sweetbug 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/14/2014 postreply 15:10:40

Love it! -翩翩~~- 给 翩翩~~ 发送悄悄话 翩翩~~ 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/14/2014 postreply 15:55:37

Wisdom words! Thanks for sharing! -SnowFallingOnWater- 给 SnowFallingOnWater 发送悄悄话 SnowFallingOnWater 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/14/2014 postreply 18:39:59

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”