Ahya,Oona is right.There is nothing going on.

来源: sslw 2014-01-14 08:14:51 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1663 bytes)
You can play a little jealous trick but don't go too far.
You married to him so you know his personality better than anyone else here. Would he be the kind of guy who would cheat? If the answer is no, there is no need to be obsessed about it. If the answer is yes I don't think  you would marry to him in the first place. I am not sure about you. I can tell someone who could possibly cheat or not within 3 months of dating. Men cheat for different reasons. Some are born to be cheaters. Some want out because they are not happy with their marriage. The later apparently doesn't apply to you.

Normally a man would not take the risk to date coworkers unless there is 95+% match. He knows her before you and he didn't pick her.  Would a man flirt a work? Absolutely.

They work together for so many years so they are friends. She may have some crush on your hu*****and especially back in the days when he was single. Now he is married to you she would keep her crush at the flirt level. You can not control that so just let it go. Your hu*****and told her that you were beside her when she called  because he was afraid that she might flirt with him. And your hu*****and wanted to make sure she behaves when you are around.
He is not avoiding the problems. He just didn't think there is a problem.

There would only be a problem if your hu*****and lied about her looks. One of the days you would meet her at your hu*****and's company Christmas party or something. If she is in great shape and beautiful that might be a different story. But I highly doubt that.

所有跟帖: 

顶:-)大事化小小事化了,何况并没有啥大事。 -Oona- 给 Oona 发送悄悄话 Oona 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/14/2014 postreply 08:19:37

阿雅就是撒娇而已,不会有事的. -桃花好运- 给 桃花好运 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/14/2014 postreply 08:24:07

co:能三个月内判断出一个人以后是否会cheat,太厉害了! -晨玫瑰- 给 晨玫瑰 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/14/2014 postreply 09:29:08

Men cheat for a reason -sslw- 给 sslw 发送悄悄话 (250 bytes) () 01/14/2014 postreply 12:32:35

谢谢你为我开的贴。:)我很仔细读了。 -ahya- 给 ahya 发送悄悄话 ahya 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/14/2014 postreply 21:08:31

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”