Here is how it works

来源: sslw 2013-11-14 09:23:04 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1078 bytes)

Do not put gift registry on your invitation. The guests would know that you prefer cash,check or credit card.
I have one guest show up with nothing but I do not think he didn't understand the rule.  All other guests give cash or check.
If you attend wedding as a couple you should give $200. If you go solo $100. My hu*****and's side of friends are actually more generous than my side. So I would not say Caucasians are not generous. But we also have a lot of mutual friends.

Do not assume it is cheap in Chinese restaurant. Mine is not in Chinese restaurant because my hu*****and thinks it is not appropriate consider majority of my guests are not chinese. One of my Vietnamese friends have their wedding at a Chinese restaurant. The food is great. It has shark fin soup and other goodies. I didn't ask them but it could easily cost $100/person. I think the reason they go with Chinese restaurant is that most Chinese restaurants allow the couple bring their own alcohol. Western restaurants would not allow that.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”