Unfair to Elon

来源: Philosophied 2013-08-13 14:46:04 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1028 bytes)
He is not your usual 馅饼, nor a small time entrepreneur. He is the one and only Elon Musk all you people. He is one person that works with countries such as US and Russia to send human to space in search of another home in case earth becomes unlivable one day. He is also the one that created a complete electric car, TESLA, and put it in the market in just a few years so we can eventually move away from gasoline. His idea about future transportation, the super loop, was just debuted a few days ago that will allow you to go from LA to SF in 30 minutes.
Come on, you can’t really compare him with your usual eye candies and pick on his lips and eyes :)
I don’t think Jobs can compare with Elon, that’s just me. Elon is young and healthy and I am expecting many “miracles” from him.

所有跟帖: 

Hyperloop, that is -Philosophied- 给 Philosophied 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/13/2013 postreply 14:57:46

别那么严肃吗,本来和女朋友八就是从他的Hyperloop谈起来的,觉得他visionary,然后谈到他的相貌,觉得个花入个眼,所 -prettyfunnyface- 给 prettyfunnyface 发送悄悄话 (128 bytes) () 08/13/2013 postreply 14:59:52

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”