If U can't breathe in front of him, he probably has known

来源: greenlawn 2010-06-27 18:45:05 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (747 bytes)
your crush on him. He did not make any moves further, that only means he is not interested (enough) in you yet.

To make him interested, you need to make positive impressions to him. If you feel low in front of him, then you will never make a positive impression in person. Is there any other way to make a positive impression?

Later (no need now as I think he is not interested enough now) when you wanna know if he is interested, when he asks you what you will do on weekend, just say "I am going to see movie ABC" or "I am going dancing" or some other activities. If he is interested he will ask if you are going alone. Otherwise, he is not. You need to "blah blah" in a way to leave room for him to show interest.

所有跟帖: 

sigh, that is the question how to make postive impression... -daydreamsilly- 给 daydreamsilly 发送悄悄话 (403 bytes) () 06/27/2010 postreply 19:21:54

To leave positive impression, do well in things you like -greenlawn- 给 greenlawn 发送悄悄话 greenlawn 的博客首页 (403 bytes) () 06/27/2010 postreply 19:45:39

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”