hehe.. Thanks for the advise. But..

来源: sslw 2009-10-19 17:30:35 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1516 bytes)
We are not local to each other. We are about 3000 miles away from each other. I have a flexible job so I visit him more often. He visited me twice and stayed with me. During his visit I am very nice to him. He even gets crunky when he visited me. But I took him as a guest so I let it go. He offered to pay 50% of my travel cost at my last visit. I know he makes less so I didnt take it.Consider i flew for 8 hours( inluding lay over at stop) to visit him he should at least treat me very well during the time I stay with him. I am a guest so he should take good care of me. Let's say I make a big deal for that dinner issue. Fine. Last week, I stayed with him for 5 days. We were so happy to see each other and had great time for two days. He gets crunkly the 3rd day for no reason. And when we watch TV he would grab a bag of chips himself and eat. He didnt even ask me. I confronted him on this. He said it was culture difference. No caucasion girl would care this. I said it was impolite. He should at least ask. He changed after I complained. Basically I have to tell him explicitly. when I get upset he wants to talk about it and dont want me to take all those in. However when I started talking and point out his problems he has no patience to hear me out. He would get angry and upset. Our talk ends with silence. I asked him why he couldnt treat me very well consistently. He mentioned about his family's bipolar issue. It freaks me out. If he didnt mention any mental issue I wouldnt give up this quick.

所有跟帖: 

好了好了,你BF根本不是神经病 -非典型性淑女- 给 非典型性淑女 发送悄悄话 (71 bytes) () 10/19/2009 postreply 17:37:23

Babe, it's time to cut and run before too late. -888891- 给 888891 发送悄悄话 888891 的博客首页 (133 bytes) () 10/19/2009 postreply 18:32:08

I agree. Biopolor 是一种病如是家族遗产就是基因上的,要正视. -pretty_woman2- 给 pretty_woman2 发送悄悄话 pretty_woman2 的博客首页 (236 bytes) () 10/20/2009 postreply 01:23:14

His uncle has bipolar -sslw- 给 sslw 发送悄悄话 (664 bytes) () 10/20/2009 postreply 06:04:45

Also long distance relationship you only see part of him. -pretty_woman2- 给 pretty_woman2 发送悄悄话 pretty_woman2 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/20/2009 postreply 09:39:33

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”