You are not alone

来源: NordstromFan 2009-09-01 17:42:46 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (941 bytes)
Even you decided to tell your kids the truth, they will not be able to understand it. The truth will hurt them because the kids will not want to take side no matter what. They love you both, they will get it once they grow up.
I'm in the same boat. My ex went back when my son was 5 and only started to pay when my son was 12. He didn't even have time to spend summer with my son over the years. The best of this is that you don't have to consult him for any decision you make for your children, so think positive. I had the option to pursue him through legal means but decided not to do that. After all, you want to do what's best for you kids even it means that may hurt financially in the near term. You can do your best to raise your kids to become a different kind of people, being more responsible than their father. Life will teach your ex a lesson in some other ways and reward you what you have done to your kids. Hugs!!!

所有跟帖: 

回复:You are not alone -TradeOptions- 给 TradeOptions 发送悄悄话 (199 bytes) () 09/01/2009 postreply 21:34:13

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”