The Look of Love ( 3 )

来源: longhair 2009-04-01 15:57:24 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (11040 bytes)

I can hardly wait to hold you,

Feel my arms around you.

How long I have waited,

Waited just to love you,

Now that I have found you,

Don't ever go. (Diana Krall)

After opening the profile, in fact, I did not log in the account that often and had never searched for anyone or taken initiative to send anyone a message. But, surprisingly I did receive quiet a few messages. Usually, I reviewed the profile of a sender first, and if I found somehow interesting, I replied them and chatted with them mainly through the Instant Messenger provided by the website.

Funny enough, at the beginning, most of the people I was communicating with are married men. Some claimed that they had problem with the current relationship, but would not break it until they found a new one; some said both parties had been upset by their marriage, but did not want to break it because of some reason, e.g. to wait for kids getting older; some were just looking for fun. 

Of course, I clearly told them that I have no interest on any married men at all. In the mean time, I complained that to YM. YM asked me what I put in the file of what relation you are seeking to. Chat and Friend, I replied, because in mind that’s a start for a relationship. That was the problem, YM concluded, you should put Long Relationship there. 

Listening to her, I changed the request on my profile accordingly and since I have never received messages from married one. It did work pretty well.

Couple of weeks after the profile opening, before I changing my request for long term relationship, once I logged in it while I was talking with my friend Connie on phone. I just upload a few pictures but keep them closed to everyone, and I was going to show Connie those pictures. Suddenly, I received an Instant Message.

- You like to have chat?

- Why you said so? I did not get him at all

- Your profile says that you are seeking for a chat and friend.

- Oh, that’s it.

In a mood of joking, I clicked his profile, gave the link to Connie and let her review it together with me. Connie kept giving me her comments.

-        
His English is pretty good
-         Oh, he listed 13 requirements! But that’s not bad. At least he knows what he wants.
-         Like music, like swimming, like cycling, like dancing…seems a very good match with you
-         He does look athletic as his profile says, and his kids are very good looking
……

While she was commenting, I started my chat with him by asking one by one whether he himself meets those requirements. Of course, he did, and that was a pretty interesting and good start of such a conversation.

Since soon after he meeting me, he had deleted his profile on that website. Both of us could not remember completely about those 13 points.  We only could list below most probable ones.

1. Psychological healthy

2. Love different kinds of music

3. Like cycling

4. Like swimming

5. Not still in love with ex

6. No issues with pervious relationships

7. Have a job

8. Like dancing

9. 38 years old or younger

10. Not Internet addicted

11. Might have one or two kids ((if you don’t, you must accept that I have two kids part time. But I’m not looking for a replacement mother)

12. Not smoke

13. Not alcoholic or take drugs

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>

• A La Conquete de l’ouest夏日西行(21):实际行程及其他
  • 妈妈眼里的加拿大续篇(6):枫糖屋
  • A La Conquete de l’ouest夏日西行(20):Seattle回程遭遇
  • 爱劳动的小朋友
  • A La Conquete de l’ouest夏日西行(19):Seattle 掠影
  • 所有跟帖: 

沙发!!人生有多少这样的‘初相遇’? -seasickyetdocked- 给 seasickyetdocked 发送悄悄话 seasickyetdocked 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/01/2009 postreply 16:17:59

大概没有多少..嘿嘿...而且这还不是最巧的.... -longhair- 给 longhair 发送悄悄话 longhair 的博客首页 (99 bytes) () 04/01/2009 postreply 18:36:29

It is destiny that brought you two together... -hmmm- 给 hmmm 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/01/2009 postreply 16:20:00

We think so as well. Besides it, we can't find any other -longhair- 给 longhair 发送悄悄话 longhair 的博客首页 (20 bytes) () 04/01/2009 postreply 18:37:40

bs那些在relationship里“骑驴找马”的人,想把世上的好事都占全呢,不负责任:( -guaiwolf- 给 guaiwolf 发送悄悄话 guaiwolf 的博客首页 (31 bytes) () 04/01/2009 postreply 16:22:05

在relationship里“骑驴找马”的人,其实好多的... -longhair- 给 longhair 发送悄悄话 longhair 的博客首页 (44 bytes) () 04/01/2009 postreply 18:38:57

刚开始date的时候,双方还没有互相承诺男女朋友关系,可以骑驴找马 -sansemao- 给 sansemao 发送悄悄话 sansemao 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/01/2009 postreply 20:04:41

长发美女写得真好。既然敲E文,应该多写点啊:) -alazycatinsd- 给 alazycatinsd 发送悄悄话 alazycatinsd 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/01/2009 postreply 16:31:20

嘿嘿...不好意思, 我敲E文敲得是可以很快, 可惜,我写东西写 -longhair- 给 longhair 发送悄悄话 longhair 的博客首页 (53 bytes) () 04/01/2009 postreply 18:40:38

莫要找借口了,可是等得我牙都白了。。。 -alazycatinsd- 给 alazycatinsd 发送悄悄话 alazycatinsd 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/01/2009 postreply 20:07:20

Interesting writing..."10. Not Internet addicted." 嘿嘿。。。 -蓝莓庄园- 给 蓝莓庄园 发送悄悄话 蓝莓庄园 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/01/2009 postreply 16:33:32

"10. Not Internet addicted." 嘿嘿。。。妹妹是不是言下之意思 -longhair- 给 longhair 发送悄悄话 longhair 的博客首页 (103 bytes) () 04/01/2009 postreply 18:50:21

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
    请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
    选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
    选择“don't run on pages on this domain”