Just tell her: sweetheart, I would love to help you, but...

来源: Kamioka 2008-11-05 08:32:51 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (980 bytes)
"But I think maybe there is some miscommunication between you and the developer and since communcication is essential for teamwork and added-value, I would strongly encourage you to schedule a meeting with xxx (the original developer). I trust that xxx is competent for the job assigned to her and same for you. If there are any major different opinions between you two on specific issues, maybe you can schedule a meeting with her along with the manager so those issues can be discussed in a bigger picture. If you would like me to be present for that meeting, I would try to fit it into my schedule. In the mean time, good luck and I'm sure this thing will work out one way or another. So don't sweat about it and have a great day!"

Basically, a lot BS and there is not much she can say about it. Save the email and even if later she says anything to the manager, just forward the letter to the manager and there isn't much the manager can complain about the letter.

所有跟帖: 

If calling her "sweetheart", would that make her think -gzlady- 给 gzlady 发送悄悄话 gzlady 的博客首页 (135 bytes) () 11/05/2008 postreply 09:25:57

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”