It seems that you enjoy auguring with me

来源: gzlady 2008-09-13 18:24:45 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1544 bytes)
I never said the poison baby formula was not a big deal. I said that was "伤天害里的事". Did you actually read my post?

My points were as as follow:
1. Because of the laws of food safety are not enforced in China, so there are many holes in the food production in China. . I have read some posts said the poison baby formula incident happened in China was because Chinese 素质低下,缺乏道德, 我认为现代国家是以法治国, 并不是象中国古代那样以德治国.

2. Because of china is a developing country, so the food production safety laws is still very new for the Chinese. As a matter of fact, other developing countries like Mexico and India have the some problem, my hu*****and even refused to visit India and south/central America with me, because he believes that we can't drink the water and eat the food there.

3. It is a fact that the some western countries had food safety problems before. Mad-cow disease was a big deal, there were almost two hundred people died because of that. Couple years ago, I donated blood in US, the nurse needed to asked me if I had lived in Europe during the 80's, which was the time period the Mad-cow disease swept Europe if i did, they wouldn't take my blood. Mad-cow disease was caused by human errors also. My point was that I will not stop visit China because of all the food safety issues, however, if you decided to do so, I will respect your choice.

P.S. I don't recalled that I ever attacked onna MM, I only replied your post that why I didn't married black guy.

所有跟帖: 

Mad cow disease and food poison are completely different issues. -Pathologist- 给 Pathologist 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/13/2008 postreply 18:32:43

没错。疯牛病虽然也是人为因素造成,但 -jas07- 给 jas07 发送悄悄话 (72 bytes) () 09/13/2008 postreply 18:51:07

Mad cow disease is infectious disease. -Pathologist- 给 Pathologist 发送悄悄话 (10662 bytes) () 09/13/2008 postreply 19:12:09

嗯又长了知识:-) -jas07- 给 jas07 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/13/2008 postreply 19:17:40

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”