Last post today.

来源: LittleHer 2008-01-12 19:48:24 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (962 bytes)
I think everybody's situation is different. I can only talk for myself and share my experience and thoughts with JJMM here who date american guys.

When I was dating my hu*****and, I had no money at all and my hu*****and had and sill has a decent pay job. Except the first time, he paid most of the times when we were out. But I alway tried to be cheap to save him money.

After we got married, he paid for our house and has been funding for our retirements and kids college.I took care of the kids, He did not need to worry a thing about the kids since his job could get really stressful sometimes. I do plan to go back to work when the kids are a little bit older, maybe a part time job. Sometimes, I tease my hu*****and: Don't you wish you married a rich wife. He replied:I want to be married to you and I wish you are rich. What a honest answer.

I feel so guilty for ingoring my family today. This is the last post today good night everybody.

所有跟帖: 

你可真是个好妻子,俺老公下班回家有时候还有做饭喂奶牛.睡前还要 -知福惜福- 给 知福惜福 发送悄悄话 知福惜福 的博客首页 (62 bytes) () 01/12/2008 postreply 20:00:23

You lucky woman. -LittleHer- 给 LittleHer 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/13/2008 postreply 07:00:55

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”