Don't worry, everything will be alright. Right now,the job

来源: gzlady 2007-12-05 08:54:59 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1238 bytes)
market is much better than year 2002. I think he will be able to find a job soon. I would think moving back to the home state is a good idea, if you are able to relocate there. I think if your income is sufficient to support your family in your home state, and you don't have to pay the high rent in west coast, than it will reduce both of your stress.

On the other hand, I don't think it was his fault to get laid off. The common practice for companies to letting go employees is that they usually let the higher pay employees to leave first. In 2002, we experienced the same hardship as yours. My hu*****and(fiance in that time) was a principal engineer in a big finance firm, when his former company got hit hard by the dot com crash in 2002. They first let go the Sr. VP and other executives in the first round. My hu*****and was secretly happy that he wasn't in the management position. But unfortunately, he got laid off a day after the VPs got laid off. It took him 7 months to find other job. But thankfully, I made enough to support my family, so I married him a few months earlier than we planned, so it reduced the hazard to the minimum level.

Wish everything will work out well for your hu*****and and your family
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”