I only can read partail of you post (I can't read Chinese at wor

来源: gzlady 2007-10-22 11:13:16 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (2292 bytes)
so I only can guess the meaning of your question. And i also believe that i should be the last person to ask a question such as how to date a white guy or if he a right person to me in this forum I am not a dating expert. As matter of fact, I have only dated one Caucasian in my life, that is my hu*****and.

I am able to read the email that sent to you by your friend, to reply your question, I found a post that I posted on July, 3rd, 2006. And cut and pasted as my answer to you.

My old post is as follow:

To nausicaa: Agree with your observation

Many years ago, I worked in a restaurant, which was close to a navy base. I noticed there were many Philippino, Thai, Vietnamese, and Hong Kong bargirl married the American soldiers, and lived in the base. All these girls didn抰 have much education, they even couldn抰 read English, but they like to brag about their white hu*****and a lot. Once, one of the soldiers told me that his Philippine wife had to had a class in the U.S base in Philippine to learnt how to operate the modern facility, such as refrigerator, toilet, etc. In that time I just thought that they looked very cheap. therefore, whenever the restaurant customers asked me if I married a American, I would respond very quickly, "No!" and sometimes even show some degree of anger.

Fate just played a joked on me. I married a white guy who works in the same field with me, and our marriage does quite well. I think your observation is correct. As a matter of fact, I was thinking the same like you. Never date or marry a white guy who said he is only interesting in Asian girls, because it may imply at least three weakness about him.
1. He must be trying to find someone who is submissive, easy to control, and inferior to him. However, most of the Chinese woman I have met are pretty smart, hard working and independent.
2. He might have some problem finding a wife within his own race.
3. He is not a very logical thinking person, or at least he is not very knowledgeable. He has a misconception about Asian women, thinking they are all submissive, and believes they were treated like a slave in their home country, just like 揇esperate Housewives
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”