Good luck, Fanfan,

来源: gzlady 2007-10-19 10:40:47 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1206 bytes)
I hope that my respond won't hurt your feeling, but I feel that I have an obligation to tell you the truth.

You posted your boyfriend's email in this forum couple weeks ago, I read it, and had a strange feeling for it. I asked my hu*****and to look at it for me. When he read to the first sentence "I am flattery...", he refused to read the rest of it. And said angrily "There are whole bunch of liars in that forum, I will not waste my time on it anymore". I felt hurt, but his words doesn't count a whole lot, I will still continue to enjoy reading all the wonderful posts here, and continue to be a out spoken woman here.

I think being honest to others is essential. I believe that you have the potential to marry a super rich guy, and it is good to dream big. However, we shouldn't live in the fantasy, and we should keep our eyes open when we choose a hu*****and, Caucasians are not much different from others, there are plenty of liars and psychos among them. If the previous email really sent from your boyfriend and what he told you that his company earned 250M last year was not a make up story from you, then you really need to be cautious.

Sorry for being blunt

所有跟帖: 

gzlady, you are so nice and play the role of big sister to her? -what_name_to_use- 给 what_name_to_use 发送悄悄话 (27 bytes) () 10/19/2007 postreply 11:05:40

Thanks, let's hope so... -gzlady- 给 gzlady 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/19/2007 postreply 11:09:27

gzlady, you have tried your best. Whether Fan mm -sansemao- 给 sansemao 发送悄悄话 sansemao 的博客首页 (80 bytes) () 10/19/2007 postreply 12:04:33

Thanks, yes, best wishes to her and all of the MMs in this -gzlady- 给 gzlady 发送悄悄话 (151 bytes) () 10/19/2007 postreply 12:13:18

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”