You sarted a good topic. My two cents about "钱"

来源: gzlady 2007-10-01 10:44:18 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1860 bytes)
I think having sufficient money is important. If working in the same job in the same location, and having a chance to earn more, who like to give up the chance. That is the reason lots IT professionals (include myself in my earlier years) like to jump to other companies. I am working for my fifth company now. And every time I jump to a new company was for seeking a better pay job. So, you can tell I really cared about money. A lot of my co-workers like to discuss early retirement, children education, over sea vacations, bigger house, all these are directly related to money

I believe most young girls in this earth would like to find a kind, handsome, intelligent and rich young man to be their future hu*****and, So you see, money even play a role in our selection of hu*****and. When I chose a hu*****and (the second time), one of my requirements was that he should at least making the same amount of salary like I did. But whether he is sincere, honesty, attraction, kind (one of them is whether he could do house work) were always come before how much money he could make.

As you know, in the reality, companies don't hand out free money to their employee. And super rich, handsome young CEOs are not going to fall in love with any girls easily. They might enjoy to play around more (I never intent to date any of them, so this is only my assumption). I think living in the fantasy world is the last thing that i could enjoy. I always put my dignity above money. I will never give up my moral because of his big pay check. On the other hand, if let me give up my family life only for earning more money, I will never do that either.

Plus, I think talking about digits all the time, and use that as a only standard to select hu*****and seem a bit lack of taste. Maybe, that is because that I am a old fashion Chinese woman.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”