Behind ornateness, it is just prosaicness

来源: blhw72 2007-08-04 11:33:35 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2249 bytes)
Not that long time ago, I was leading a befuddled life. Geez, I was having so much fun, well, at least, I thought I did.

I was busy at dating lots of American guy, which was like a "full-time" job. The "pay" wasn't bad that my footmark was left in every corner of fancy restaurants and bars in the city. The bonus certainly pleased me that "every night I sang and danced to extol a good time".

I did NOT want to settle down on one man. Of course my ambition was exaggerated since I'd been dating all the good-status guys. I reached the height of vanity by picturing a florid life style elaborated upon a showy status.

......Life plays jokes, always.

Now I am married, with a guy whom I barely paid attention to at the beginning. Because I drew upon a conclusion that he was way ordinary after comparing him to other guys. I thought I knew what love was. I didn't know I was a snob.

It is this "ORDINARY" guy who presents and teaches me that love isn't a 3-month "fever" rather a lifetime medicine. After I was covered all over with life cuts and bruises, this "ordinary" guy sheltered and nurtured me with his "ordinary" love. I taste it. It isn't spectacular, earth-shaking but insipid, warm, little by little without a letup.

I did worry about losing my previous "dynamic life" and I was afraid of being alone.....Time goes by, now I like to spend sometime alone and ponder alone. I more love to have a conversation with my laptop by inputting my words, as I lend an attentive ear to my heart.

After all the luxuries and thrills, I now think of them less and less, and I am more intrigued in the happiness and relaxation derived from ordinary daily-life. I guess I don't have to forget all by withdrawing myself. Life is always full of attractions. But the decision is mine.

I remember when I just started my blog on wxc, the high-clicking number satisfied my vanity and clouded my thoughts on the purpose of my writings. Now I smile no matter what I get from it. Gain or lose, what's the difference? Life still goes the way as it should be.

Behind ornateness, it is just prosaicness.

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>
•  Behind ornateness, it is just prosaicness
•  Low self-esteem
•  Yikes, I am out of shape!
•  The knack of making money
•  It is very cold outside

所有跟帖: 

Thanks for your comments. -blhw72- 给 blhw72 发送悄悄话 blhw72 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/05/2007 postreply 08:09:07

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”