My hot blondE -- II

来源: blhw72 2007-06-04 11:42:37 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3898 bytes)
Steve had a devastative heart-broke from his previous relationship, and never recovered before, when and after we met. I didn't know he was incapable of being in a relationship. He was hurt, sensitive and insecure. He was the one who truly and badly in depression.

However, he hid all the things well. Or perhaps passion clouded my thoughts. I didn't make his reservation a big fuss. I thought it was just his temperament. He grew up in a broken family. His father died of cancer at 39 when he was 10, which he felt shamed. His younger brother died of the same cancer at the same age of his father's and left 2 boys. His mother married 4 times. Steven hadn't talked to her for over 3 years. He watched his mom's relationships through his growth. He firmly believed that marriage was a disaster.

He worries if he would die at age 39. And he worries if he died and had kids, his kids would be just like him having no father. The best resolution is never to get married and have kids. Till he met his ex-gf, 38y American girl who was looking for a hu*****and to have babies. She wanna marry him when they only knew each other 6 months. Steve thought that was a joke. Then she left. After she left, Steve gradually learned how much he loved her and needed her...he couldn't get her back.

Not very interesting and romantic story, yet ruined Steve's life. I knew all those things later. I was the first person whom Steve told and felt close to in his life. It put me in deep sorrow. I wasn't sure for Steve or myself.

I tried, and tried very hard to help Steve out of depression. I devoted my love, my care and my patience. I even got him to see a shrink and opened more up. He did change, a little. Yet, it wasn't my call to be his love angel.......

I was upset that he allowed himself to live in such au unhealthy way. The more I knew him, the more I found out, he wasn't the man I wanna spend the rest of my life. At last, I withdrew along with all the frustration. But I wasn't sad because I believed that I made the right decision.

To be continued.....

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>
•  My hot blonde--I
•  My hot blonde - preface
•  Periodic Shopping Anxiety
•  Yield your ego before your children
•  Drive less?

所有跟帖: 

Helen, you made a right decision to break up with him -gzlady- 给 gzlady 发送悄悄话 (277 bytes) () 06/04/2007 postreply 13:16:02

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”