My hot blonde--I

来源: blhw72 2007-06-04 11:42:16 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4050 bytes)
I had a huge crush on him at the beginning. Why? Because he was so hot!Lol. I loved his soft and beautiful blonde hair, tall,fit&sexy body, low and seductive American accent, especially his alluring blue-green eyes, were women's killer. When two of us stepped into a bar, all the chicks checked him out. I felt extremely "flattered" to be checked as well though because of him.

Besides an outstanding appearance and sassy style, his charm is also a gift God granted him. I was overwhelmed by his affection and sweetness. I liked him all over me. I liked his playful callings "pumpkin","sexy doc", "you hot stuff".....Steve was a big boy having so much energy. He always had many ideas and created lots of activities. Being with him never got me bored. We had so much fun together --thrilling and wild.

Admittedly, I do buy a man's look. But it isn't enough for me. His superior intelligence earned my admiration and favor. Steve, is highly educated with a top MBA degree and successful in career as a CFO with a CPA license. You wouldn't believe a totally different Steve at work, serious, demanding and awesome.

Steve excels in giving surprises, in a good way. Superficially, he sounds a bit arrogant. Actually, he is very good tempered and knows how to treat women. It's hard to fight with Steve because he doesn't get upset. We never had a fight since we knew each other.
Deep down, he is such a warm and thoughtful person, a good company and a good friend, indeed. In the early time, when I was struggling with my life in the US and I got very depressed, Steve, opened his heart and embraced me in his life. One morning, after I woke up, there was a note on the bed-side table, from Steve:
"Helen, tks for a wonderful time last night. I truly enjoyed. Baby, anytime you feel depressed, just pack your stuff, come over. Dr. Steve will make you feel better. Kisses" ......
I walked out of the bedroom, Steve smiled at me in the kitchen:" Hey, sexy, ready for Dr. Steve's breakfast?"

I thought there wasn't a reason not to be with a man like Steve. More importantly, we were so into each other. Yet life always plays black jokes. I didn't realize or sense there were latent crisis between us......

To be continued...

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>
•  My hot blonde - preface
•  Periodic Shopping Anxiety
•  Yield your ego before your children
•  Drive less?
•  Dislocations of life
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击