Flying soul

来源: blhw72 2007-05-23 10:02:51 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4024 bytes)
More and more, I like the feeling when alone, meditating, appreciating, observing, rondo and narcissistic ...

In the time of solitude, I immerse in a touch of my heart, my sorrow and my sentiments. 明月有心谁顾念,清水无痕自怜香. The recollections of the past groudless, unbridled crying, allow the flying of my soul, the dissipation of my thoughts. And grand me the permission of doing nothing but relaxing moods, sophisticating spirits.

The memories don't walk flow. They bind into a purple frame, hang on the wall of my heart and reside in my heart, where is the best harbor for that alone.

Now, I have many baffling feelings. It really seems to life in a blink of an eye. Things around is a foil to my existence while my existence does simple embellishment to life. I have been a supporter of life, yet unconsciously exaggerated my role on the stage of life.

Grandually, I've learned lessons in life. It takes time to know and accept that I am just an insignificant drop in the ocean, a negligible pebble on the road. Perhaps this is the life facing a lot of challenges, many of the acceptance and loss.

Listening to music, writing things are good treats. Looking at my past characters , I see too many heartaches. In fact, they are only vent, the medical therapy I used to treat myself. Many things may never be any words of expression and characterization. All the changes may have associated with those feelings already departed.

When all become a thing of the past, my heart, used to palpate, quiet down. Didn't I care too much? Didn't I realize, the inner peace itself was a pursuit and beyond?

Time is always the best panacea helping me throwing all the troubles behind. I fly my soul, free my spirits, publicize my personality and embrace the people I love and care.
It isn't charm rather secularity from my heart.

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>
•  Flying soul
•  Hubby's closet turn-on
•  Why we fall for good-looking men?
•  Visioning
•  When I am down.......

所有跟帖: 

好美. -hzgg- 给 hzgg 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/23/2007 postreply 10:21:53

Helen, it touches my heart. -sfla- 给 sfla 发送悄悄话 sfla 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/23/2007 postreply 10:22:54

Nice music and well said! 好贴该顶 -麻辣鱼~- 给 麻辣鱼~ 发送悄悄话 麻辣鱼~ 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/23/2007 postreply 10:29:23

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”